Watch Dogs install problem

Discus and support Watch Dogs install problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just tried installing Watch Dogs on my 360, it gets to 49% install and gives a message that 'packages are missing or corrupted'. Is this a disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sheldonmonk12, May 29, 2014.

1. Watch Dogs install problem

I just tried installing Watch Dogs on my 360, it gets to 49% install and gives a message that 'packages are missing or corrupted'. Is this a disc problem or a hardware problem? I have already reset the cache, the box, and tried to install multiple times
    after removing old files. Thanks!

:)

sheldonmonk12, May 29, 2014
  2. carrenio97
    carrenio97 Guest

i have a problem with watch dogs because i cant play

carrenio97, May 29, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there ObjectedRuby715!

Sorry to hear about the similar issue! If you haven't already, please post a new thread with any details you have as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Watch Dogs install problem :)

Mister Beep, May 29, 2014
  4. TheAce49
    TheAce49 Guest

when I installed my Watch Dogs game on my xbox 360 it installs but then it ask's for disk 2 all the game says on the Screen Loading and that's all it does

TheAce49, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there ObjectedRuby715!

Sorry to hear about the similar issue! If you haven't already, please post a new thread with any details you have as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  6. ObjectedRuby715 Win User

Hi I have same problem tried above and still won't work
  7. sheldonmonk12 Win User

It's the 360 Pro. Fat with a 60GB HD.
  8. onyxishere Win User

What type and size of hard drive are you using on the console? Which console are you playing on S or FAT?
  9. ghost gwc Win User

-Delete the watch dogs from your hard disk.

-Get a 8gb or 16gb USB disk.

-Format it with the xbox.

-Install disc 1 onto the usb drive

-when prompted use the hard disk to save.

You should be operational.
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs install problem - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs install

2. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch: I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year....
  3. Watch dogs xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs xbox 360: Здравствуйте, приобрел диск с игрой watch dogs на xbox 360, вставил его в консоль и началась установка игры на карту памяти, но что-то произошло и привод консоли оставил на диске трещену, диск...
  4. Watch dogs 2 won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs 2 won't start: I bought a game disc, installed the game on my console, played a little and asked to install updates on watch dogs 2 . Installed this update now the game does not start . When I open the game...
  5. Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????: Any chances to receive Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version in 2019? 62b102d8-c205-451e-9985-138057a679e7
  6. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  7. Watch Dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2: I purchased a bundle for Watch Dogs 2, it is installed but I am unable to access. How do I access the bundle to use when playing? 0f1d2b03-9fdd-46b0-b49c-7bdb90d83fc3
  8. I didn't get my black dog pistol after watching mixer stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my black dog pistol after watching mixer stream: I watched the mixer stream live in order to get the black dog pistol. whom do i contact to receive it because i have yet to get it. any help is appreciated, thanks....
  9. i bought watch dogs 2 gold edition and no complement or the game is installing what can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought watch dogs 2 gold edition and no complement or the game is installing what can i do?: please help me i almost do everithing e10e8dda-6c82-485f-b98d-6266a82efeab
  10. Watch Dogs install problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs install problem: Hello, there! I just tried installing Watch Dogs on my 360, and it gets to 49% install and gives a message that 'packages are missing or corrupted'. Is this a disc problem or a hardware problem? I...