Watch Dogs Legion - Season Pass

Discus and support Watch Dogs Legion - Season Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Watch Dogs Legion got an update today, so i went to go and redeem my season pass that XBox sent me, but it will not work. They sent it in chat, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TorJosdal, May 5, 2021 at 4:22 AM.

1. TorJosdal
    TorJosdal Guest

Watch Dogs Legion got an update today, so i went to go and redeem my season pass that XBox sent me, but it will not work. They sent it in chat, and said, “Thanks got purchasing Watch Dogs: Legion. Your order comes with a season pass that includes content to be delivered at a future date. To see it, select [Launch App].” When I clicked it it would not give it to me like I thought it would, but asked me to pay for it. Did I misread and it is just a promo? Help!

:)

2. MagicalMelon567 Win User

Watch dogs Legion season pass refund

The code came with the gold edition inside the case
  3. MagicalMelon567 Win User

If any Microsoft employees see this forum, I would be forever grateful if you could at least if a full refund isn’t possible, refund the redemption of my code even though it is £0.00(basically take the contents away) and give my account around £20 of microsoft
    only money.
  4. Asda club 99 Win User

sadly as it is part of a bundle you would be unable to get a refund on the season pass, sorry
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, there is no way to refund a code that was bundled with the game.
  6. MagicalMelon567 Win User

Would it not be possible to get a partial refund as the gold edition discounts the season pass by a small amount?
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs Legion - Season Pass - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Legion

2. Language support in Watch Dogs Legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language support in Watch Dogs Legion: Hi all, I faced with problem of Russian language support in Watch Dogs Legion. I have bought a disc in USA, but currently i’m in Ukraine with system settings in russian. I downloaded pack with...
  3. Borderlands 3 / Watch Dogs Legion issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 / Watch Dogs Legion issue: I have bought both of the games on xbox SX. I have started the story of WD Legion, as soon as I get control of playing, my xbox shuts down. Cannot even play a single minute. Reinstalled the game,...
  4. Watch Dogs Legion/AC Valhalla Bundle unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion/AC Valhalla Bundle unavailable: On the Australian store the Legion/Valhalla bundle shows as available however when I click on to purchase it says it was unavailable. Anyone else having this issue, or potentially know how to...
  5. Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console

in XboX Insiders
    Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console: I’ve played legion on my Xbox one and it was fine but when I switched to my series x whenever I play random pixels keep lighting up all over the screen and I’m not sure what to do to fix it. Any...
  6. Gta San Andreas and watch dogs legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta San Andreas and watch dogs legion: Gta san andreas and watch dogs legion look them both up original xbox one fameplay of watchdogs legion and san andreas there broke n not playable and id like a refund on atleast watch dogs cause i...
  7. Watch dogs Legion season pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch dogs Legion season pass refund: Is there a way that I can refund my Watch Dogs Legion season pass as no content has came out on it yet and I want to sell the game as I don’t like it. I used a physical code and did so on...
  8. Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.: Title says it all. Why are my addons not in game? The ultimate edition was gameshared to me. They say installed in my “manage games and addons section. Thanks 4dc37ec5-11ed-4815-ae63-5977a7233314
  9. Watch Dogs Legions Saves not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legions Saves not working: I have been playing my Watch Dogs Legions Ultimate edition and they are having an issue with their game to the point that the saves are not working and I played for 10 plus hours and the game...
  10. Watch Dogs Legion Has severe audio pops and crackling on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Watch Dogs Legion Has severe audio pops and crackling on Xbox Series X: Since getting a series X I have not been able to play Watchdogs Legion anymore because of that broken Series X upgrade. On series X the main menu, the map screen and the pause screen has...