Watch Dogs Legion

Discus and support Watch Dogs Legion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed that Watch Dog Legion is missing on the Xbox marketplace? I can find it through a link on google but actually searching for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lewsrice, Feb 24, 2020.

1. lewsrice
    lewsrice Guest

Watch Dogs Legion

Has anyone else noticed that Watch Dog Legion is missing on the Xbox marketplace? I can find it through a link on google but actually searching for it on pc or Xbox it won't appear. I have the game on pre-order and the banner has disappeared and I keep
    getting an error code saying the pre-order is canceled or refunded.

:)

lewsrice, Feb 24, 2020
  2. yunggmoreira Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Doom Eternal , Dying Light 2 and Watch Dogs Legion

the most im excited for is watch dogs legion becuse of the freedom that gives you
  3. IRL R3AP3R Win User

Watch Dogs: Legion

Thanks for the link i love playing watch dog and cant wait for watch dogs legion to drop
  4. blmacaluso Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

Very excited for Watch Dogs - Legions!
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

I'm waiting for Cyberpunk and Watch Dogs Legions
  6. HellllaCewti Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

I cant wait for Watch dogs Legion
Thema:

Watch Dogs Legion

1. Watch Dogs Legion - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Legion

2. Watch Dogs Legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion: I Cant Find Watch Dogs Legion On The Store (im on Xbox) 8f3aea3d-3f0e-4b74-b3b9-ceb6fb6496db
  3. It won't let me play Watch Dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Watch Dogs 2: Yesterday when I was trying to play Watch Dogs 2, it said I had the trial and couldn't play it yet I own a physical copy of it. Please help. fb669d6a-0d3a-4043-a28d-2e48f5ee2ddb
  4. Watch Dogs: Legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs: Legion: i cannot wait for this game to come out, it looks stellar and very interesting and modern. 391e8c05-209a-4df6-9839-101d7651692e
  5. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch: I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year....
  6. Watch dogs xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs xbox 360: Здравствуйте, приобрел диск с игрой watch dogs на xbox 360, вставил его в консоль и началась установка игры на карту памяти, но что-то произошло и привод консоли оставил на диске трещену, диск...
  7. Watch dogs 2 won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs 2 won't start: I bought a game disc, installed the game on my console, played a little and asked to install updates on watch dogs 2 . Installed this update now the game does not start . When I open the game...
  8. Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????: Any chances to receive Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version in 2019? 62b102d8-c205-451e-9985-138057a679e7
  9. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  10. Watch Dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2: I purchased a bundle for Watch Dogs 2, it is installed but I am unable to access. How do I access the bundle to use when playing? 0f1d2b03-9fdd-46b0-b49c-7bdb90d83fc3