Watch dogs xbox 360

Discus and support Watch dogs xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Здравствуйте, приобрел диск с игрой watch dogs на xbox 360, вставил его в консоль и началась установка игры на карту памяти, но что-то произошло и... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vur4m1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Vur4m1
    Vur4m1 Guest

Watch dogs xbox 360

Здравствуйте, приобрел диск с игрой watch dogs на xbox 360, вставил его в консоль и началась установка игры на карту памяти, но что-то произошло и привод консоли оставил на диске трещену, диск теперь не читается и игру никак не установить, можно ли как-то
    получить игру через маркет для установки ее из интернета. Не хотелось бы терять свои деньги из за ошибки консоли.

[Translate by Mod]

Hello, purchased a disc with the game watch dogs on xbox 360, inserted it into the console and began installing the game on the memory card, but something happened and the drive of the console left on the disk cracked, the disc is now not read and the game
    can not be established, whether it is possible to somehow get the game through the market to install it from the internet. I don't want to lose my money because of console errors.

:)

Vur4m1, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Chyron Blue Win User

Are there any open world multiplayer games on xbox 360/xbox one?

Watch Dogs 360 & One (Coming Soon)

The Division Xbox One

Dying Light 360 & One
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Watch dogs xbox 360

Hello Vur4m1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Unfortunately we here in the forums department would not have the tools reimburse you for your damaged disc.

I would suggest going back to the place where you purchased your disc game.

You also have the option of setting up a call back from a customer support agent but I can't guarantee that they'll be able to help but it's worth a shot.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums

I hope this helps a bit more. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Vur4m1 Win User

Watch dogs xbox 360

Ходил, мне сказали раз это не брак, а виновата сама консоль , то обращаться нужно только в майкрософт.

[Translate]

Walked, I was told if it is not a marriage, and the console itself is to blame, then you need to address only the Microsoft.
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Watch dogs xbox 360

Я советую вам пойти туда, где вы купили игру, и заказать новую, похоже, этот диск был старым, на котором уже была трещина.
    [Translate]

I advise you to go to where you bought the game and order a new one, it looks like this disc was old, which was already cracked.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

Thema:

Watch dogs xbox 360

1. Watch dogs xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Watch dogs 360

2. Watch dogs 2 won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs 2 won't start: I bought a game disc, installed the game on my console, played a little and asked to install updates on watch dogs 2 . Installed this update now the game does not start . When I open the game...
  3. Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????: Any chances to receive Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version in 2019? 62b102d8-c205-451e-9985-138057a679e7
  4. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  5. Never received my free digital watch dogs upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my free digital watch dogs upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one: Never received my free digital watch dogs upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one a638549b-bb43-417a-abf3-852bff725901
  6. Watch Dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2: I purchased a bundle for Watch Dogs 2, it is installed but I am unable to access. How do I access the bundle to use when playing? 0f1d2b03-9fdd-46b0-b49c-7bdb90d83fc3
  7. I didn't get my black dog pistol after watching mixer stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my black dog pistol after watching mixer stream: I watched the mixer stream live in order to get the black dog pistol. whom do i contact to receive it because i have yet to get it. any help is appreciated, thanks....
  8. Xbox 360 - Watch Dogs or GTA IV Complete Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Watch Dogs or GTA IV Complete Edition: Hello. I want buy new game for Xbox 360, but i can't choose between Watch Dogs or GTA IV Complete Edition. I saw lots of videos of Watch Dogs on X360 and it doesn't look very good (texture pop...
  9. will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?: will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? 1aaf50c2-071e-4f25-ae9c-abe6a9204cfe
  10. Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360: I bought Watch Dogs and the season pass on 360 and then the digital download of Watch Dogs on Xbox ONE, then went to download the season pass on Xbox ONE and it is asking me to pay for it again....