Watch me playing play join enjoy and subscribe

Discus and support Watch me playing play join enjoy and subscribe in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/HzUf4M-SK8Q submitted by /u/englishpro6 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/englishpro6, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Watch me playing play join enjoy and subscribe

/u/englishpro6, Sep 22, 2021
  2. DWoodbine Win User

Games that you enjoyed watching others play :)

I like watching let's play videos of story decision based games like Life is Strange for an example. Just like seeing what choices they made different to me and how they react to the story.
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

True enough, but i don't watch reviews, just the gameplay. By doing so I can get a better take on whether or not to buy a certain game.

I look for story, gameplayability (default control) how long/short the story (determinded by how many uploads and the length of each.

In this way I, me, myself is the reviewer and I know I'm not not paid!
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

Thats a farcry from doing a no commantary playthrough.
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

^ Elaberate on exactely what you mean by that Badger.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Right now, I've been enjoying watching a few Twitch streamers play Dead by Daylight.

Really hope this game comes to the Xbox.
Thema:

Watch me playing play join enjoy and subscribe

1. Watch me playing play join enjoy and subscribe - Similar Threads - Watch playing play

2. Problem with watch dogs 2 Time played freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with watch dogs 2 Time played freeze: Hi i have problem with watch dogs 2 and batman arkham knight these games are not updating in Stats Time played always is 0.0.0 Time played can Microsoft fix this?...
  3. Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2: I have been playing watch dogs 2 for a while, but only recently in 2021, this issue has started. I don't have NBA2K17 at all. Please can you fix this issue. This is very annoying....
  4. Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.

in XboX Insiders
    Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.: Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up, What do you think of this idea? submitted by /u/DramaticBasket5 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam: Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam 635b8f32-d0bf-4404-ab66-dabc535ff583
  6. How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app: Back before the new Xbox update for iOS, I was able to watch my friend’s “stream” without him doing anything. After the update I cannot find this functionality again. Did they remove it? And if...
  7. Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!: So I brought Watch Dogs Legion then all of the sudden it is not playing for me. Saying if you want to play then buy it but I brought it already. So please tell why you took the game I brought away...
  8. I havnt played on my xbox for the whole week, I was just watching youtube and got banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I havnt played on my xbox for the whole week, I was just watching youtube and got banned...: This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement. This notification has been sent to your...
  9. This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...: Add back snap submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox 1 is shutting off by itself when I play games but if I watch Netflix it'll play for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 is shutting off by itself when I play games but if I watch Netflix it'll play for...: Xbox is shutting itself down 323484d1-a797-467c-8b5a-53e63dc32309