Watch / Record TV with an HD PVR 2 on the Xbox One?

Discus and support Watch / Record TV with an HD PVR 2 on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to watch TV on the xbox one with the hauppauge HD PVR 2? {tried connecting my cable box to the HDMI in port on the xbox one and had my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlashSentryKing, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Watch / Record TV with an HD PVR 2 on the Xbox One?

Is there a way to watch TV on the xbox one with the hauppauge HD PVR 2? {tried connecting my cable box to the HDMI in port on the xbox one and had my HD PVR 2 out towards my TV which also is connected to my laptop to get that 2nd screen to record but gives
    me a black screen and the only way to watch TV on the xbox one is have it connected to the TV 100% fully}

:)

FlashSentryKing, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Please help me!!!! I need your help's

If you are looking to record true 1080p HD videos I will suggest the Hauppauge HD PVR 2

Dubstep Kittens, Apr 15, 2014
  3. ThreshHook
    ThreshHook Guest
    On the subject of switching the xbox 360 video output

Okay, so here's the situation;

I got an HD PVR (Avermedia Game Capture HD) and almost everything works out so far. My problem is that the PVR can only record on the "component" output, but my xbox only plays on the "HDMI" output.
    How do I make the video output switch from HDMI to component so that I can record with my PVR? Thanks in advance.

ThreshHook, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Watch / Record TV with an HD PVR 2 on the Xbox One?

Not that I can see. Xbox ONE is exclusive in design but there is always a way around a stink hole.

You would be able to if you upgrade your TV to a smart tech quad core machine and then well you don't need the HD PVR either. Basically these machines will record anything on the screen feed including game footage direct through USB port to 2Tb micro drive.

It;s easier to do away with technology and upgrade to integrated because it will do many things that was somewhat more difficult before. Technology solves our problems by introducing us to new and more simplified processes with one intention to come up with
    a way of making us believe it is better.

But throughout the technical age of ups and downs there are truly beneficial upgrades that need to be taken on-board and supported. This is one of those times where the smart TV is going to make a difference in how you entertain your thoughts. Anyone who
    uses a TV will replace it with a smart TV. A machine that gathers information about you for you and advises you about what it thinks you might like to watch and records content on the basis of how good you are at using its technology.

Your choice is not questioned. It's now integrated into when you turn on the switch and where you are guided in your entertainment. The T.V. will not question your judgement or scorn your taste, it will serve to you entertainment 24/7 even if you want to
    record it for nostalgia the likes of most internet users will know that most TV is watchable up to a week later from the station websites today, so what tomorrow holds is probably better.

The desktop is dead and the laptop is almost obsolete except that it holds software programs for data management on a portable scale. Tablets are getting more savvy but are just a big ugly mobile phone for people who now don't need glasses to read their
    iphone or Android screen- who needs it will buy it but the usage time is diminishing faster....

This tech crazy design fanatic world is changing very quickly now. It's hard to tell what if any visible visual devices we will be using in Six to Seven years or 2020.

itsonlyacomputa, May 8, 2014
  5. itsonlyacomputa Win User

Not that I can see. Xbox ONE is exclusive in design but there is always a way around a stink hole.

You would be able to if you upgrade your TV to a smart tech quad core machine and then well you don't need the HD PVR either. Basically these machines will record anything on the screen feed including game footage direct through USB port to 2Tb micro drive.

It;s easier to do away with technology and upgrade to integrated because it will do many things that was somewhat more difficult before. Technology solves our problems by introducing us to new and more simplified processes with one intention to come up with
    a way of making us believe it is better.

But throughout the technical age of ups and downs there are truly beneficial upgrades that need to be taken on-board and supported. This is one of those times where the smart TV is going to make a difference in how you entertain your thoughts. Anyone who
    uses a TV will replace it with a smart TV. A machine that gathers information about you for you and advises you about what it thinks you might like to watch and records content on the basis of how good you are at using its technology.

Your choice is not questioned. It's now integrated into when you turn on the switch and where you are guided in your entertainment. The T.V. will not question your judgement or scorn your taste, it will serve to you entertainment 24/7 even if you want to
    record it for nostalgia the likes of most internet users will know that most TV is watchable up to a week later from the station websites today, so what tomorrow holds is probably better.

The desktop is dead and the laptop is almost obsolete except that it holds software programs for data management on a portable scale. Tablets are getting more savvy but are just a big ugly mobile phone for people who now don't need glasses to read their
    iphone or Android screen- who needs it will buy it but the usage time is diminishing faster....

This tech crazy design fanatic world is changing very quickly now. It's hard to tell what if any visible visual devices we will be using in Six to Seven years or 2020.
  6. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Please help me!!!! I need your help's

If you are looking to record true 1080p HD videos I will suggest the Hauppauge HD PVR 2
  7. Raining KFC Win User

Recommendations for game capture

Go ahead and pick up the hd pvr if your gonna record in hd or have an hd tv. If you dont just grab a dazzle. For editing download Sony Vegas.
  8. TMX boxburn Win User

hd tv tuner question

If you want to record in HD you need a HD capturing device, as suggested there is the HD PVR and the Roxio GameCap. You don't need a TV tuner, you need a Capture card/device.
  9. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Capturing Devices

right, the external devices are going to give you greater freedom to record and edit clips on your PC. The original HD PVR though only accepts component so you will need converters. the HD PVR 2 will hook in seamlessly.
Thema:

1. Watch / Record TV with an HD PVR 2 on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Watch Record PVR

2. I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...

in XboX Insiders
    I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpittingCake [link] [comments]
  3. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  4. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  5. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.: There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had to get up and press the button. It started up...
  6. Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu: Watching a movie on hulu, console just turned itself off. When turning back on went through a full reboot. No error code or warning that it was about to happen (slowness, lag, buffering)...
  7. To watch a game or to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To watch a game or to play a game: In terms of experiencing a game, I would rather prefer to play it myself to experience all possible outcomes/strategies. There is something about watching content that doesnt translate the...
  8. Please Help..Record Watch Dogs 2 with Xbox Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help..Record Watch Dogs 2 with Xbox Game DVR: [img] When i record Watch Dogs 2 with Xbox DVR, i get result like this. Anyone can tell me why the result like this? I try with another game (FIFA 17), and it's looks fine. As additional...
  9. Game DVR Glitches out if I switch windows while watching a recording in full screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Glitches out if I switch windows while watching a recording in full screen: Every time I watch a recorded video in full screen and switch windows to write notes, when I switch back to the recording Game DVR glitches out. It closes the full screen video I was watching,...
  10. Watch Dogs' official launch broke previous first day sales records according to Ubisoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs' official launch broke previous first day sales records according to Ubisoft: More sequels are incoming! Read about it here: PCMAG b40f87d4-ea72-47ab-bf2e-56f6bde06536