watch to win?????

Discus and support watch to win????? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I've been on my Xbox 360 and have had Xbox live gold for little over a year but recently lost it though my brother is getting the videos too i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gingertaksol, Nov 21, 2014.

1. gingertaksol
    gingertaksol Guest

watch to win?????

So I've been on my Xbox 360 and have had Xbox live gold for little over a year but recently lost it though my brother is getting the videos too i was wondering why I'm not receiving an email or anything on my free live and also have found nothing of this
    online i feel *** though its a scam but Microsoft wouldn't allow that HELP please

:)

gingertaksol, Nov 21, 2014
  2. How to watch Eurosport

I would like to watch Eurosport on the Eurosport Player App on Xbox 360. Trying to access the App gives an error message saying it is not available and to go to the Xbox web-site. This site says that you can get the Eurosport Player but a subscription is
    required? If I subscribe to Eurosport player via their web-site will this give me access on my Xbox 360?

darby2canardly, Nov 21, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to watch vudu.

Hey Mupp3tmangler,

Be sure to report the issues you come across using the Feedback app, as that will help the preview team out a lot. Also, make sure you post in the proper Preview
    Program forums.

Going forward, all preview related topics should be posted there. Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

watch to win?????

I'm not sure what promotion you are talking about. If there was a video or pic that you say giving info on receiving free items then it would have been part of a contest that you could have taken part in. Receipt of anything from that would not be guaranteed
    as that is what contests are all about.

onyxishere, Nov 21, 2014
  5. SnEaKyNiNjA523 Win User

Watch it...

Well.. Some of you sort-of understood what I was doing. I wanted to get those three skills to 100, without killing anything or doing anything really. But the reason for that is to make a PURELY range character, or PURELY magic character. I suppose I could
    keep another save as a PURELY non-combat character, just use wards and see how far that gets. That would be interesting lol.
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

Watch it...

Having a character that doesn't kill anyone and just crafts is cool. I would HATE it if I had to kill someone on that kind of character. I feel for you.
  7. Stubz. Win User

Watch it...

How is smithing "the worst skill" its insanly easy to get to 100 when yopu have about 4000gold (maybe less) and makes you seriously overpowerd for the level you are?

-

with smithing at 100, going to the ebony mine, and a few deadra hearts you could eiserly have a full set of deadric amour and weapons in a few hours, how is that the worst skill?

-

and why are you botherd that you have to kill a few thugs? how is that going to "ruin" your base character?
  8. implantedwall14 Win User

Watch it...

I think it's kind of cool. Just making a living. It's like the Sims, only cooler.
  9. kre8ofcmp Win User

Watch it...

NOOB QUESTION......WHERE ARE THE EBONY MINES?
Thema:

watch to win?????

1. watch to win????? - Similar Threads - watch win

2. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.: There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had to get up and press the button. It started up...
  3. Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu: Watching a movie on hulu, console just turned itself off. When turning back on went through a full reboot. No error code or warning that it was about to happen (slowness, lag, buffering)...
  4. To watch a game or to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To watch a game or to play a game: In terms of experiencing a game, I would rather prefer to play it myself to experience all possible outcomes/strategies. There is something about watching content that doesnt translate the...
  5. I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller: need to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it Xbox custom made controller 1bc245ff-437b-454b-8cbf-d32072cc48ed
  6. Advanced Warfare Watch and Win

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Advanced Warfare Watch and Win: I've done the steps before April 5 and still haven't gotten any email with the code for the Nanotech camo yet, when are the codes going to get distributed? 659c2f7d-5a1a-40a8-8aab-8c497116f661
  7. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live: Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you...
  8. Call Of Duty Watch and Win Sweepstakes - I was told I won, but nothing happened after that :(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Watch and Win Sweepstakes - I was told I won, but nothing happened after that :(: Hi there, I'm posting here after speaking with an Xbox Live Support Representative who told me to add a post here to resolve the issue I encountered. I was watching the Trailers found in the Call...
  9. Didn't receive my winnings from watching a glade sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my winnings from watching a glade sweepstakes: I had watched a glade holiday watch to win video, after i got done watching it it told me that i had won a 5 dollar gift card for the marketplace it asked me for email address which i put but then...
  10. How to play Xbox games on win 10 while watching TV on hdmi pass-through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Xbox games on win 10 while watching TV on hdmi pass-through?: Just as subject started. What is the point of steaming if I can't use my TV while playing on windows 10? 88f91dad-dcf9-4b37-9304-c0d73da19573