Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X

Discus and support Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently updated my Xbox One X as of today and I've noticed that my Watchdogs 1 disc wouldn't load. You could hear the drive reading it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesVanderford1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X

I have recently updated my Xbox One X as of today and I've noticed that my Watchdogs 1 disc wouldn't load. You could hear the drive reading it but nothing would pop up on the hud. I inserted a Xbox 360 game (Elder Scrolls Oblivion) and it still works and
    a newer Xbox One game (Snowrunner) and it works. So i decided to play the sequel Watchdogs 2 and it's doing the exact same thing as WD1. So i don't know of its an Ubisoft issue or the new update. It is just frustrating because my copy of WD2 was brand new.
    Any suggestions are helpful at this point. Ive also rebooted the system multiple times and still nothing.

:)

JamesVanderford1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Does it give you any error messages and have you done any of the following: Cleared the games cache and/or cleared the system cache?

To clear a games cache:

1. Press the start button on the selected game to go to "Manage game and add-ons."

2. Go down to "Saved Data."

3. Click that and delete the "Reserved Space" save. DO NOT delete the save that has your gamertag as its name (Doing this will basically wipe your saved data).

To clear your systems cache:

1. Hold the power button on the front of the console for ~10 seconds.

2. One the system is 100% off, pull the power cord out from the back of the system and let it sit for around 1 minute.

3. Once a minute has passed, plug the system back in and restart the system.
  3. Major Angry Win User

Just joined the Xbox One Family Thank You Phil Spencer

I have loads of external HDDs :)

2 x 3TB, 1 x 2TB, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 500GB.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Watch Dogs: Legion

Really looking forward to play it. Loved Watchdogs 1 & 2.
  5. Frag Flintstone Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

BF4 won't play period. Same with Watchdogs. Both are on disk and just freeze in the startup screen for a while before crashing and telling me that the game took too long to load.
  6. ImmenSe Voltage Win User

Xbox one x enhancement games

You can play the games but the Xbox One S won't benefit from any of the Xbox One X enhancements such as higher detailed textures and quicker loading times etc.
Thema:

1. Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Watchdogs won't load

2. Watchdogs 2 xbox trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs 2 xbox trial: I recently downloaded watchdogs 2 trial version. From what I've heard, you only get it for 3 hours. When does the clock start? Does it start as soon as the game finishes installing or once you...
  3. Watchdogs Legion: Ultimate Edition Content not showing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs Legion: Ultimate Edition Content not showing on my console: I preordered the game a day before release. Upon release, everything was supoosedly readily installed. I went on the game and none of the extra skin packs, nor the vip pass, was there. I contacted...
  4. Watchdogs 2 not working on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs 2 not working on xbox?: Its not playable as xbox keeps crashing. Is this only an xbox thing? Might ask for refund.. 0171572c-58d0-42fb-9f36-66b75100d205
  5. Watchdogs legion bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watchdogs legion bug: I lose my progress about 6 missions in and have to restart. This has happened three times now. Is there going to be a bug fix? 95eb3b28-7c33-4227-b886-b36cfe2006d3
  6. Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions: Hi all, I have a new x Box x and playing watchdogs legions. When saving or quitting to main menu in order to shut down my x Box freezes and then i lose all my progress. Support team got me to...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdogs Legion won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs Legion won't launch?: I was playing Watchdogs legion and I saw it say that I was disconnected from the ubisoft servers. So I exited the game and tried to relaunch it. I've tried to launch it like 20 times now. I've...
  9. Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...: I've never sent post like this so don't know if right but I'd like to know why my xbox one won't download 360 watchdogs on my account, grateful for help. fd1b400d-9436-4b0f-bc09-0f22f38a2da8
  10. Watchdogs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs won't play: My watch_dogs won't play. Every time I try to play it when I am just about to get in the game the loading bar stops about 3 quarters of the way there. It stays the and won't move. I have tried the...