Watchdogs Achievements

Discus and support Watchdogs Achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, so basically i've completed a load of achievements including the completing act 5 one (100g) and the gang hideout one, and the achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sumner1571, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Sumner1571
    Sumner1571 Guest

Watchdogs Achievements

Hi all, so basically i've completed a load of achievements including the completing act 5 one (100g) and the gang hideout one, and the achievements aren't unlocking, its telling me that they are 100% completed but they are still in the locked section. Theres
    about 7 or 8 that should have unlocked in total. Ive contacted Ubisoft and they aren't interested in the slightest, not there problem by the sounds of it. Is anyone else having this problem or got any solutions?

:)

Sumner1571, Aug 5, 2014
  2. M4RV 71
    M4RV 71 Guest
    Achievement. At 100% but locked

Well my locked geolocated achievement for watchdogs popped last night but now my song sneak achievement for watchdogs is now showing locked after doing the 100% completion for it today.

This online achievement system is really flakey to say the least

M4RV 71, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Jump Around achievement won't unlock

In Watchdogs 2 I have all the achievements unlocked except for the Jump around achievement. I tried for the achievement several times and it still didn't unlock

Metroid Meister, Aug 5, 2014
  4. M4RV 71 Win User

Achievement. At 100% but locked

Well my locked geolocated achievement for watchdogs popped last night but now my song sneak achievement for watchdogs is now showing locked after doing the 100% completion for it today.

This online achievement system is really flakey to say the least
  5. CHRIST0NE Win User

All achievement progress deleted

Yesterday my achievement progress was gone on watchdogs, and now today some of the progress is back but not close to what is should be. I am missing quite a few achievements now for watchdogs which i have been working very hard to get and its frustrating
    seeing the progress wheel in-game saying i should have the achievement but xbox wont give them to me.
  6. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

I used to achievement hunt. Not so much now. It does annoy me when there's that one achievement that's impossible to get stopping me from 100%.

The two are watchdogs drinking game and dead space with the asteroids.
  7. CHRIST0NE Win User

No credit for achievements.

I am playing watchdogs and in-game progress wheel says i should have about 3 achievements, that xbox will not give me. This is very frustrating especially sence im trying to 100% this game and i want the achievements
  8. Chris238 Win User

What Is The WORST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Probably watchdogs for me as well. I did spend a fair bit of time playing it to get achievements, and also because I really wanted to like it, but in the end it fell short for me.
Thema:

Watchdogs Achievements

1. Watchdogs Achievements - Similar Threads - Watchdogs Achievements

2. I haven't received my £10 for my pre order of watchdogs 2 and it has been 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my £10 for my pre order of watchdogs 2 and it has been 10 days: Hello there, I contacted someone from the support team the other week about a £10 gift voucher I should have received within 7-10 days for my pre order for watch dogs 2 gold edition but it's been...
  3. WatchDogs Achevement not open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WatchDogs Achevement not open...: Watch Dogs achevement not open... There is a time when it was playing offline because of the connection of the net line construction, and the Achievement at that time is not opened. I have just...
  4. Why doesn't anyone play the DLC in Watchdogs 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't anyone play the DLC in Watchdogs 2?: There is no forum for Watchdogs 2 so I'll post here. I'm trying to get the prize catch achievement in the game which is the first DLC for the game. There are these missions that you need to play...
  5. I keep running into a error code called "0x82323020" will trying to record clips on Watchdogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep running into a error code called "0x82323020" will trying to record clips on Watchdogs 2: I need help with error code 0x82323020 35a02daf-038d-4d21-9825-b2464ed92af4
  6. Watchdogs 2 free version not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs 2 free version not working: So, the way microsoft solve an error is, disabling the game from everyone account? This is wrong, i was already playing the game and it wasn`t my fault if you guys released a code that can be...
  7. Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...: I've never sent post like this so don't know if right but I'd like to know why my xbox one won't download 360 watchdogs on my account, grateful for help. fd1b400d-9436-4b0f-bc09-0f22f38a2da8
  8. Geolocated Achievement for Watchdogs not unlocking after collecting 100/100 hotspots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geolocated Achievement for Watchdogs not unlocking after collecting 100/100 hotspots: Hi everybody! So I've been stuck with his achievement for a long time now. I DO believe it is a glitch now. When you go to "Hotspots" in your phone it tells me that i have 100/100 hotspots...
  9. XBOX ONE Achievement's Not Unlocking For WatchDogs 2!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Achievement's Not Unlocking For WatchDogs 2!: I have been having trouble with 5 certain achievements not unlocking after restarting a whole new game after I completed the quest's in my last save and it didn't unlock. The achievements are in...
  10. Watchdogs Basest Base Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watchdogs Basest Base Achievement not unlocking: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just completed the final gang hideout , and i think it may have glitched, I upgraded my last skill point and got the 100G for that but the basest...