Watchdogs Legion info & discussion

Discus and support Watchdogs Legion info & discussion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For those of you who dont know, Watchdogs Legion will be set in London a once great city being overthrown by opportunists, mass surveillance in every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBA_Hype, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:02 AM.

1. XBA_Hype
    XBA_Hype Guest

For those of you who dont know, Watchdogs Legion will be set in London a once great city being overthrown by opportunists, mass surveillance in every corner,and private military patrolling and controlling as well as organised crime, the fate of London lies
    with us, lets build a resistance.

Every single person you come across in the city can be recruited and every single recruited person can be playable, each come with their own back story personality and their own set of skills.

This is going to be a massive open world city with so much to explore and discover and it includes many of the iconic landmarks like big ben,Camden,white chapel to name a few.

The developers want us to experiment with play styles we will be able to use a wide range of weapons and there will also be a brand new melee system and stealth abilities. The way we approach combat can have consequences, enemies can try to stop you and
    arrest you if you decide you want to go in loud and guns blazing you risk your player being killed permanently, so theirs lots to think about there.

We will also be able to team up with up to 3 other friends and tackle new co.op missions and a challenging end game.

There are five opportunist factions - organised crime(praying on the vulnerable),futurists (progressing at any cost using advanced technology),private military(for your own good,will you be ok trading in
    your own liberties for a false sense of security?),dead sec (in the chaos that is now here someones got to try and put things right),SI.R.S(Always watching using surveillance)

Watchdogs legion has been delayed but delays mean that the final product will be that much better and your patience will pay off.

heres source link and helpful links to keep you in the know and to help you learn more on this fantastic upcoming open world game (ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE RESISTANCE ?)

links - Game Information - Play as Anyone - News
    & Updates
    - Hitrecord Content - Ubisoft Support - Ubisoft
    Forums

:)

2. Exoterror Win User

I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for all of that info
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I'm so looking forward to play it.
  4. Kalmarn Win User

Sounds awesome. Still have to play the first two. Never got around to it.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

100% agree with you, i hope they address real world issues and politics without sugar coating it, you cant please everyone, keep your game at its fullest to make sure its enjoyed by the majority.

Sammy1cat it sure does, fingers crossed it lives up to the hype but im confident in this one.

Wadski me and you both :)

N0tY0uAgain the getaway was a pretty decent game for its time but it only focused on small part of london, that game deserves a remaster and
    extended version or even a whole new game of the getaway as an open world that would be awesome. its going to be great to see watchdogs take on london and how well the implement everything, im really excited.
  6. N0tY0uAgain Win User

It's cool to get an open world game in London for once. I feel like that city never gets explored too often in games.
Thema:

1. Watchdogs Legion info & discussion - Similar Threads - Watchdogs Legion info

2. Watchdogs Legion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watchdogs Legion: For those of you who dont know, Watchdogs Legion will be set in London a once great city being overthrown by opportunists, mass surveillance in every corner,and private military patrolling and...
  3. Feelings about Watchdogs 3 delay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feelings about Watchdogs 3 delay?: So, hello again everyone. I was re-reading the original announcement and I am wondering when the official date will be set again, hyped to be playing it when it eventually releases whats...
  4. Anyone else billed for Watchdogs Legion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else billed for Watchdogs Legion?: Hi to all, Just curious whether this has just affected me or whether others were impacted. To cut a longish story short I ordered Watchdogs Legion back in September last year. Cancelled the order...
  5. WatchDogs Achevement not open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WatchDogs Achevement not open...: Watch Dogs achevement not open... There is a time when it was playing offline because of the connection of the net line construction, and the Achievement at that time is not opened. I have just...
  6. Why doesn't anyone play the DLC in Watchdogs 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't anyone play the DLC in Watchdogs 2?: There is no forum for Watchdogs 2 so I'll post here. I'm trying to get the prize catch achievement in the game which is the first DLC for the game. There are these missions that you need to play...
  7. I keep running into a error code called "0x82323020" will trying to record clips on Watchdogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep running into a error code called "0x82323020" will trying to record clips on Watchdogs 2: I need help with error code 0x82323020 35a02daf-038d-4d21-9825-b2464ed92af4
  8. Watchdogs 2 free version not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs 2 free version not working: So, the way microsoft solve an error is, disabling the game from everyone account? This is wrong, i was already playing the game and it wasn`t my fault if you guys released a code that can be...
  9. Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, good to know you. Can you tell me how to download 360 game watchdogs 1, Xbox one won't ...: I've never sent post like this so don't know if right but I'd like to know why my xbox one won't download 360 watchdogs on my account, grateful for help. fd1b400d-9436-4b0f-bc09-0f22f38a2da8
  10. XBOX ONE Achievement's Not Unlocking For WatchDogs 2!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Achievement's Not Unlocking For WatchDogs 2!: I have been having trouble with 5 certain achievements not unlocking after restarting a whole new game after I completed the quest's in my last save and it didn't unlock. The achievements are in...