Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

Discus and support Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I just bought my 1st Xbox & now want to explore further options as entertainment. I am trying to stream a movie website on my tablet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SA_455, Oct 25, 2019.

1. SA_455
    SA_455 Guest

Hi Everyone

I just bought my 1st Xbox & now want to explore further options as entertainment.

I am trying to stream a movie website on my tablet device which I watch regularly.

But however now I want to stream the SAME website into Xbox internet browser App?

Is their a special browser or Chrome like App that can stream an movie with all Dvid codecs or any movie related components??

i would like if someone has already experienced this issue with what steps they did ?

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

:)

SA_455, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello SA_455,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns using websites to stream movies on your Xbox One S console.

Unfortunately, these websites are not supported as they are not recommended due to possible security concerns in reference to account information/data. There are not available steps in order to resolve being able to stream movies through these unrecommended
    websites.

Best wishes!
  3. SA_455 Win User

Hi! the only browser is microsoft edge, but there are a lot of apps that allow you to see video content. you can also use a movies anywhere account if you have it https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/watch-movies-anywhere-purchases-in-movies-and-tv
    Apprecaite the feedback really I was trying to stream the below website

(Mod Removed - Link)

But unable to stream it properly on ANY internet browser. Can you tell how to get the website above working on Xbox one S thats what I have??
  4. denis97g Win User

5. HollywoodBull Win User

dear friend,

Xbox only comes with Microsoft edge
  6. IRB Win User

Movies & TV app on a tablet

At present the app is only available on A Windows device.

Some movies if you are in the US might be part of the Movie Anywhere program which will allow you to view them on other apps/tablets.

There used to be a way to watch via the Internet browser but I'm not sure that is still available.
Thema:

1. Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ? - Similar Threads - Watching movies Browser

2. For the last day or so anytime I’m watching movies or videos my Xbox screensaver comes on.

in XboX Insiders
    For the last day or so anytime I’m watching movies or videos my Xbox screensaver comes on.: Basically anything that involves not touching my controller for a long period of time makes my screen saver notifications pop up. Netflix, Blu-ray, Hulu, Amazon, literally anything. submitted by...
  3. I received the following error when I tried to watch a XBOX movie rental, Ford v Ferrari...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received the following error when I tried to watch a XBOX movie rental, Ford v Ferrari...: Xbox 360 says movie is expired. Movies & TV Windows 10 app says the movie has an expiration of May 15, 2020. PC and Xbox will not play the movie. Error code says to contact support and report the...
  4. XBox 360 freezes while watching TV or playing movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 freezes while watching TV or playing movies: Our xBox 360 freezes while playing movies or watching TV through it. It happens at least 3 times an hour. We have nothing on hardrive, and our cache is cleared. We only watch the TV and videos....
  5. can’t watch movie I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t watch movie I downloaded: I have rented 2 movies The dead dont die and Joker on xbox 360 . As soon as i had downloaded (SD) them it said they had expired. They appear in my purchased movies but do not appear in either new...
  6. How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?: the screen is bigger, that's why... d39364a6-c70c-4aa9-ae1f-46bbabcb6124
  7. Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...: Hi, as of late my controller will just shut off mid video and leaves me to constantly keep turning it on again or scrambling to move the analog stick just to buy myself some time. This issue only...
  8. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...
  9. 0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!: Movies and TV are probably just down right now. I wish they would just say what it is instead of having us jump through hoops! I have 823 movies! I cannot watch any! Gonna watch GOT on HBO...
  10. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...