Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

Discus and support Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I just bought my 1st Xbox & now want to explore further options as entertainment. I am trying to stream a movie website on my tablet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SA_455, Oct 25, 2019.

1. SA_455
    SA_455 Guest

Hi Everyone

I just bought my 1st Xbox & now want to explore further options as entertainment.

I am trying to stream a movie website on my tablet device which I watch regularly.

But however now I want to stream the SAME website into Xbox internet browser App?

Is their a special browser or Chrome like App that can stream an movie with all Dvid codecs or any movie related components??

i would like if someone has already experienced this issue with what steps they did ?

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

:)

SA_455, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello SA_455,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns using websites to stream movies on your Xbox One S console.

Unfortunately, these websites are not supported as they are not recommended due to possible security concerns in reference to account information/data. There are not available steps in order to resolve being able to stream movies through these unrecommended
    websites.

Best wishes!
  3. SA_455 Win User

Hi! the only browser is microsoft edge, but there are a lot of apps that allow you to see video content. you can also use a movies anywhere account if you have it https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/watch-movies-anywhere-purchases-in-movies-and-tv
    Apprecaite the feedback really I was trying to stream the below website

(Mod Removed - Link)

But unable to stream it properly on ANY internet browser. Can you tell how to get the website above working on Xbox one S thats what I have??
  4. denis97g Win User

5. HollywoodBull Win User

dear friend,

Xbox only comes with Microsoft edge
  6. IRB Win User

Movies & TV app on a tablet

At present the app is only available on A Windows device.

Some movies if you are in the US might be part of the Movie Anywhere program which will allow you to view them on other apps/tablets.

There used to be a way to watch via the Internet browser but I'm not sure that is still available.
Thema:

1. Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ? - Similar Threads - Watching movies Browser

2. error code on xbox one while watching movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code on xbox one while watching movies: I keep getting the same error code that pops up while watching movies on my xbox one. Error code is 0xc00d4278. can anyone help on what this is? Thanks 9f748720-246e-49c0-861c-86072528c39e
  3. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...
  4. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  5. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  6. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  7. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  8. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  9. Watching movies on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching movies on Xbox One S: How comes if i try to play 4K or some 1080p movies on my tv using the 3.0 plugs with an external Hard Disk Drive it Does not work, but if I play them using an external SSD this works?...
  10. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...