Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X

Discus and support Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i just started watching Animal Kingdom latest episode and within 5 minutes Console crashed light blinked and then restarted, Reported on Console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SGTSADLER, Jun 26, 2019.

1. /u/SGTSADLER
    /u/SGTSADLER Guest

So i just started watching Animal Kingdom latest episode and within 5 minutes Console crashed light blinked and then restarted, Reported on Console please fix this was working fine in last update.

submitted by /u/SGTSADLER
    [link] [comments]

/u/SGTSADLER, Jun 26, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  3. ArmyMirage Win User

Netflix wont load - error 0X80070002 and Blu-ray player only loads menu sound and keeps loading/spinning

I'm having the exact same problem, everything on the xbox one works except Netflix loads for 10-15 seconds and then crashes out and Error codes 0x80070002. Netflix still works perfectly on my desktop PC and phone.

Things tried:

-Hard reset

-uninstall and reinstall of netflix app

-uninstall neflix, hard reset xbox, resinstall app

- factory reset xbox, resintall netflix app

-logged into netflix on pc and revoked logins for all devices hoping it was an account issue. It was not.

I am still having the problem. This is very annoying.
  4. mcgu Win User

Xbox one x fan noise

Hi!

I just got myself a xbox one x and it sound's exactly like yours - which is a bit annoying when watching netflix. Did you replace your box and if so, is the new one more silent?
  5. BossDad4Life442 Win User

Problems with Netflix shutting my Xbox off

So this problem started when i got my xbox one x but sometimes when i hit b to stop watching something on netflix the screen just goes black for about 3-5 seconds then the console shuts it self off? This has happened about 5 times now all on netflix
    and I dont know what to do about it.
    This has just happen to me on my Xbox One X. I just started Netflix was looking through the menus and my system shut down. When I started it back up it was like a hard restart. Plus Netflix was signed out and I had to sign back in again. Also last week
    I was looking through the menus and the app froze and sent me back to the dashboard. I uninstalled the app and it had been working fine till today.
  6. GucciChowMein Win User

Xbox One X

Yes the S only uses 4k for like watching videos on netflix and such but you can game in 4k with the X
Thema:

1. Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Watching Netflix hard

2. I can watch no videos or netflix on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can watch no videos or netflix on my xbox one: Since two day im not able to watch any videos from microsoft edge( i use pelispedia to watch new movies ) and i try to watch netflix but no video is running at all. I try to erases history but it...
  3. Netflix party watch with friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix party watch with friends!: Who remembers when you were able to watch netflix with friends on xbox live? Wish they would bring that feature back! e980bd1d-11b0-403e-8e15-c05f134e2bdb
  4. xbox one s screen dims while watching blu-ray and netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s screen dims while watching blu-ray and netflix: For the last 2 weeks, my xbox has been auto dimming the screen every 15 minutes or so while watching movies on the blu-ray player, and also on Netflix. I use a wireless controller, and simply...
  5. Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems: Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems been trying to watch netflix and cant It says im using and proxy or a "unblocker". I dont really know nothing about internet, could someone help me?...
  6. error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...: So i cleared the cache, deleted everything now I can't even add netflix on it now. 2219ac4b-8453-4828-95ee-c975b418ec08
  7. Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix: Split from this thread. Really need a fix to this, its not acceptable that blurays and videos are dimmed every couple of minutes. Please tell me there is fix for this....
  8. Netflix Launch Error when Launching Netflix on Main XBOX after watching Netflix on 2nd Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Launch Error when Launching Netflix on Main XBOX after watching Netflix on 2nd Xbox: Hi, I have a consistent issue where by i login and watch Netflix on my main Xbox just fine. I then turn this off and go to another xbox in bedroom, and resume watching netflix, it may or may...
  9. watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...: So just started happening a week ago, while watching Netflix about 10 mins in or so, the screen gets dark, Netflix still running in the background, then after a few seconds the right hand side of...
  10. On screen pop ups appearing when idel watching dvd/ netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On screen pop ups appearing when idel watching dvd/ netflix: [img] My Xbox has started showing pop ups when it goes idel. The screen goes dark and half of it is coverd by a msg as showmen in the image. the movie still plays and it dose this in Netflix and...