Wave Broadband: Downloading/updates

Discus and support Wave Broadband: Downloading/updates in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wave Broadband (ISPs): Downloading/updates hi there , I would like to know , why does it take so long to download- update on xbox one ? yesterday... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by slatanic24666, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Wave Broadband: Downloading/updates

Wave Broadband (ISPs): Downloading/updates
    hi there ,

I would like to know , why does it take so long to download- update

on xbox one ?

yesterday it took over 4 hours to update world of tanks on xbox one ,

and this is not just the first time , you say change the bandwidth to at least 1.5

mb/s there aint no 1.5 . it goes drom 1 to 31 and i have tried many as up to

15mb/s and it has not gone faster , so what do i do now ?

for the near future ?

:)

slatanic24666, Jan 31, 2017
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Wave Broadband: Overview

Wave Broadband (ISPs): Overview
    Internet service type: Cable

Common devices:

****: TM602G,

Motorola: SB5101, SB6108, SBG900

ISP Website: http://www.wavebroadband.com/

Support number: 1-866-928-3123

XB1R Athena, Jan 31, 2017
  3. Evolution DMS2004UHD/Wave Broadband

Xbox One won't work with the "guide me", will let me choose the right set top box, but it doesn't actually allow you to change channels. Anyone have any luck with this?

MatthewArtz14, Jan 31, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

Haven't received GoW codes for ultimate edition

Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live membership required
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

How do I get a Key?

Another wave of updates just went out. Downloading now.
  6. MissyQ Win User

no connection to Live

The update on the USB, was that also downloaded using your hotspot or a broadband connection like DSL or cable?
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox 1 useless

It does not take 3 days to install a game.

If you are downloading the game then it's an issue with your broadband,maybe the download speed.

If you are installing it from disc then it will need an update as well,which if you do at the same time will slow the install down,especially if you have poor broadband speeds.

If it's a disc then install it while not connected to live then download the update after.

The process is the same on the PS4.
  8. DWoodbine Win User

6.8 g Update for Killer Instinct is a JOKE.

My broadband speed is about 4MB, so roughly it takes me 2 hours to download an update lol.
Thema:

Wave Broadband: Downloading/updates

1. Wave Broadband: Downloading/updates - Similar Threads - Wave Broadband Downloading

2. When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?: submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  3. Payday 2 Chrome Wave

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payday 2 Chrome Wave: Hello everyone, Yesterday me and a friend tried to play payday 2 online, but everytime I tried to invide him to the game he became the error "verbindung zum spiel fehlgeschlagen" "connection to...
  4. New Wave Communications: Xbox Live Party Chat Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New Wave Communications: Xbox Live Party Chat Issues: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Xbox Live Party Chat Issues Hey Riin thanks for keeping us in the loop! If the reset didn't fix this issue the problem, as you stated, might be on the internets...
  5. New Wave Communications: Kineckt problem

New Wave Communications: Kineckt problem: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Kineckt problem Hey there D4rv0, It does not look like there is any way to get sound through a headset and to use the mic through the Kinect at the same time...
  6. New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected

New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Wireless network not connected many times after too many divices have been connected, or there has been an electrical storm. I'll have to unplug the wires from the...
  7. Wave Broadband: Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl

Wave Broadband: Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl: Wave Broadband (ISPs): Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl 4c40617c-1510-48db-88ca-7b9c27c45402
  8. reporting players that kick people in the last wave in horde

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reporting players that kick people in the last wave in horde: there are two people that go on lfg and kick people on the last wave of horde in gears of war 4, this person has done this on a different account aswell, he got suspended on that one and made...
  9. Evolution DMS2004UHD/Wave Broadband

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evolution DMS2004UHD/Wave Broadband: Xbox One won't work with the "guide me", will let me choose the right set top box, but it doesn't actually allow you to change channels. Anyone have any luck with this?...
  10. micro wave turn on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    micro wave turn on the xbox one: hello, My micro wave is 1.5 meter from the xbox one, when i use it, it turn on my xbox one every time. i'm not complain, it's just a constatation for the support service. Is that happened for...