Way to email Microsoft/Major Nelson?

Discus and support Way to email Microsoft/Major Nelson? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen lots of different options in the contact us section of all sites related to Microsoft. But no email addresses. Is there a route for me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SailedBooch6838, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Way to email Microsoft/Major Nelson?

I've seen lots of different options in the contact us section of all sites related to Microsoft. But no email addresses. Is there a route for me to email anyone at Microsoft, the Xbox division, or Major Nelson?

:)

SailedBooch6838, Jan 26, 2016
  2. GFWL Client Error - "There was an error retrieving your purchase history"

I suggest everyone who is affected by this send an email to all the major game journalism websites, IGN, Gamepot, Kotaku, etc. What Microsoft is doing is completely unprofessional, and most likely illegal.

dupdef7f08a-d40f-4592-963b-90b9c97e912b, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Troy Blake
    Troy Blake Guest
    7yr gold cancelled

I'm sorry you feel that way, I haven't had any major issues with my new console. Have you opened a support incident with Microsoft?

Troy Blake, Jan 26, 2016
  4. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest

I would suggest contacting him via Twitter. He is very active on twitter and responds to a lot of people

disc frolf, Jan 26, 2016
  5. disc frolf Win User

I would suggest contacting him via Twitter. He is very active on twitter and responds to a lot of people
  6. fizzyBLACKpop Win User

Is there a way to email Microsoft?

Go on to their profile and report them. There will be a list of options and there's usually a text box you can fill in to send more specific details about what happened before you hit send.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Is there a way to email Microsoft?

Reporting them is the only way to contact the enforcement team to have them look into the other guy. There is no other way to contact them.

The length of your ban would be determined by the enforcement team, so no one here can tell you how long you might be banned for. Suspension lengths can vary based on if you've had any suspensions in the past and the severity of the situation.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account

Since it is already a Microsoft account there is no way to add that email to the other account.

There is no way to move an Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another.

There is no way to move an already existing Microsoft server/account email (outlook, Hotmail, live, MSN.com) to another Microsoft account.

If you are not wanting to use the email that is currently attached to your Xbox profile you are unfortunately going to have to create a new email address.
  9. iRWB Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Yea would be cool but will never happen sadly, it would be way too much hassle for Microsoft to manage and a major waste of time.
Thema:

1. Way to email Microsoft/Major Nelson? - Similar Threads - email Microsoft Major

2. Changing microsoft email registered to minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing microsoft email registered to minecraft account: Hello, I wanted to change the microsoft account associated with my Minecraft Java purchase because i am now using the new mincrosoft account and no t the old one. If i sign in to the launcher...
  3. How change email microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How change email microsoft account: Hello everyone, i got a small issue that i'm trying to resolve : When i was young, i created an xbox account using my father email with linked his microsoft account with the xbox account (Call...
  4. Microsoft Purchases & marketing get sent to old emails?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Purchases & marketing get sent to old emails?: Hello, So this has been going on for years and I never found a solution but now I changed ISPs so I’ve lost my old email. I can’t figure this out. My primary email linked to my Xbox profile used...
  5. Email Connnected to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Connnected to my Microsoft Account: Hi, I recently tried to change my security info and realized it locked me out of my account for a whole month. All I needed to know was what the email connected to my Microsoft account was. But...
  6. I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?: So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and Gamertag but not the email. This account is...
  7. i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...: i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover it help plz 2463146b-d5f9-4d85-8d3d-05865661d91f
  8. Will I get an email from Microsoft If I buy in-game item/stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get an email from Microsoft If I buy in-game item/stuff: So, I Want to the Fortnite Crew subscription pack and I don't want my brother to know. I have an elder brother and I play Fortnite on his Xbox live account. So I wanted to know that will I get an...
  9. How do I change my Microsoft email for Halo MCC on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my Microsoft email for Halo MCC on PC?: I had a typo and entered the wrong email when trying to log in and play Halo for the first time on my PC and there are literally no options to change the email. How do I change my email so I can...
  10. Microsoft Account -- Major Flaw in the System & Cannot Change your Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account -- Major Flaw in the System & Cannot Change your Email Address: Frustrating...getting better but very, VERY frustrating (for anyone new, you should have seen the old method of swapping MS accounts...) Major Customer Need EITHER 1) Ability to transfer...