Wcześniej zakupiony Game Pass na PC, a próbna wersja Game Pass na Xbox [Translate]...

Discus and support Wcześniej zakupiony Game Pass na PC, a próbna wersja Game Pass na Xbox [Translate]... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cześć, zakupiłem game pass tylko na PC, ale niedługo kupuję konsolę. Czy do konsol dołączane są próbne wersje Game Pass Ultimate? Jeśli tak, to czy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PLPAPI, Aug 7, 2019.

1. PLPAPI
    PLPAPI Guest

Wcześniej zakupiony Game Pass na PC, a próbna wersja Game Pass na Xbox [Translate]...

Cześć, zakupiłem game pass tylko na PC, ale niedługo kupuję konsolę. Czy do konsol dołączane są próbne wersje Game Pass Ultimate? Jeśli tak, to czy będę mógł z tego skorzystać, mając wcześniej aktywowaną subskrypcję Game Pass tylko na PC? Dziękuję za pomoc

[Translate by Mod]

Hi, I bought the game pass only on the PC, but soon I buy a console. Are Game Pass Ultimate trial versions included in the consoles? If so, will I be able to use it with my previously activated PC Game Pass subscription? Thank you for your help

:)

PLPAPI, Aug 7, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Wcześniej zakupiony Game Pass na PC, a próbna wersja Game Pass na Xbox [Translate] Previously purchased Game Pass for PC, and trial version of Game Pass for Xbox

Reach out to
    Xbox Support
    to see if they can provide that information.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store)

4. Lubos123 Win User

Hry na XBOX One a PC (XBOX One and PC games)

Keď si kúpim XBOX Live a nejakú hru ktorá je v akcii s XBOX Live službou (EARTHLOCK, RAZED,...) tak tie hry budem vlastniť aj keď mi vyprší platnosť XBOX Live?
    Keď si kúpim spomínané hry s XBOX Live službou, tak sa mi uložia na môj Microsoft účet a budem ich môcť hrať aj na PC? (myslím hry ktoré si treba kúpiť, ale sú v zľave vďaka XBOX Live Gold)
    Hry ktoré sú zadarmo zo službou XBOX Live Gold, tak sa dajú hrať len po určitú dobu, alebo dokým mi nevyprší platnosť na XBOX Live?
    Hry z EA Access sa dajú stiahnuť cez Microsoft store aj na PC ?(keďže ide o digitálnu licenciu)

To isté aj s XBOX Game Pass, hry sa dajú pomocou služby hrať aj na PC aj na konzole XBOX?

Ktoré koľvek hry ktoré si kúpim na XBOX ONE cez Microsoft store, sa budú môcť hrať aj na PC? (keďže ide o digitálnu licenciu)
  5. Peter1976 Win User

NAS Storage

The NAS is a pure NAS, it doesn't need a PC on to stream. It has DLNA turned on already as I use it to stream to my Apple TV and also for my Plex setup. I don't have the Plex pass and can't really afford the £100+ price for that at the moment so Plex on
    the XBox will have to wait for the moment till they release a separate client for it on Xbox.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

gamepass

Como foi muito bem explicado: apenas jogos do Play Anywhere que estejam na lista do Game Pass rodam em diferentes plataformas.
Thema:

1. Wcześniej zakupiony Game Pass na PC, a próbna wersja Game Pass na Xbox [Translate]... - Similar Threads - Wcześniej zakupiony Game

2. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  3. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  4. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  5. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  6. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  7. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Üdv. Problémám a következő, Games with Gold program keretein belül ingyenes lett a Forza M.6. Emiatt én elő is fizettem a Xbox Live Gold-ra, megvettem a játékot és a DLC csomagot is, majd ezután...
  8. I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass: Hello, I am trying for 3 days to dowload sea of thieves when i try to dowload it i am getting the error 0x803f8001 its not even starting just saying error then i tried to download anniversary...
  9. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  10. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a