We cannot login to our xbox account

Discus and support We cannot login to our xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBox one, we cannot login to our xbox account, using the controller. Progress of games is not being saved. Can anyone help or advise please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jo & Jo, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Jo & Jo
    Jo & Jo Guest

XBox one, we cannot login to our xbox account, using the controller. Progress of games is not being saved.

Can anyone help or advise please

:)

Jo & Jo, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Jo & Jo Win User

Thank you for your advice, we'll try this and let you know if it works.
  3. Kiesey Win User

4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Jo thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we do however need a bit more information on this matter to determine the best course of action. How many accounts are on the console? Is the console connected to the
    internet (Check through the network settings) Also when was the last time the consoles caches were cleared out?

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  5. Jo & Jo Win User

Thank you for your advice, we'll try this and let you know if it works.
  6. Jo & Jo Win User

Thanks for offering help but we dont get any error. When loggin in with the controller it just disconnects after a short time.
Thema:

1. We cannot login to our xbox account - Similar Threads - cannot login account

2. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  3. I cannot login to my xbox one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot login to my xbox one account: Every time I attempt to sign into my xbox account this code appears (0x801901f4) along side with, "Something went wrong. Please try again later. d6854fde-46ac-4aa2-a355-496ddd1e42f1
  4. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  5. I cannot login to my xbox one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot login to my xbox one account: Every time I attempt to sign into my xbox account this code appears (0x801901f4) along side with, "Something went wrong. Please try again later. d6854fde-46ac-4aa2-a355-496ddd1e42f1
  6. Cannot login in XBOX account need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login in XBOX account need help: Whenever I try to login in xbox I m getting this error: [img] need help.. I wanna resume playing my games asap.. help anyone e4665254-27b9-47eb-82bf-641d286b19a1
  7. cannot login to my account, cannot play any games, cannot sign in on any gametag,

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot login to my account, cannot play any games, cannot sign in on any gametag,: cannot login to my account, cannot play any games, cannot sign in on any gametag, 1f4b2ed5-e074-47e1-aaae-c47b6dd281be
  8. My Account cannot login into Preview Program Forum (Latest Experience)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account cannot login into Preview Program Forum (Latest Experience): Hi, Im enrolled in the "latest xbox one experience" program, and today I find out that I cannot login into the forum Not sure if this is the correct subforum , but I will give it a try thanks...
  9. New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone: I have a Live account associated with my one but setting up a new 360 it will not let me continue, says "this account associated with a different Live profile" 4de6b6bc-ba9d-4dee-be9a-84700f14ec5b
  10. Cannot even login to my account or any on my console offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot even login to my account or any on my console offline.: I'm a bit frustrated because my Xbox will not even allow me to log into any of the accounts on my system. Which means I am unable to pay multi player with my daughter etc. Is anyone else having...