“We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

Discus and support “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keepnitrizzl, Aug 30, 2019.

1. keepnitrizzl
    keepnitrizzl Guest

“We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer for this issue. We keep getting the “try this or this…”, “Look into this link…”, and “Have you tried this...”.
    I don’t understand why Microsoft has not investigated this and tried to fix the problem many Xbox users are having. My Xbox one S is not even a year old. I have two controllers and an Xbox compatible headset. I’ve tried a hard reset, soft reset, plugged the
    controller to a PC (checked for updates (Firmware)), cleaned the 3.5mm port, tried using a different account, tried a different controller, and even tried it with someone else’s Xbox console. Also tried the
    Settings > Display and Sound > Audio Output > Headset Audio - Stereo Uncompressed

or

1) Settings > Kinect and Devices > Devices and Accessories > More Options

2) Select Firmware version, (even if it states no update available) and then choose Update Now.

- When it’s done it should state no updates needed

- Choose Close

3) Choose More Options > Select Assigned to and re-assign your profile to your controller

4) Buzz the controller. It should buzz. If it doesn't, either the feature is turned off or the batteries are low. Use new batteries and test again.

5) Go back to Configure and choose Restore Original. This resets the controller back to defaults

6) Pull the batteries out of the controller and leave them out until the Xbox has restarted from the step below

7) Hard reset the Xbox - Hard reset the Xbox by holding down the power button on the front of the Xbox for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds let go of the power button then restart the Xbox

8) Put batteries back in the controller

9) Re-sync your Xbox One controller to refresh the connection back to the Xbox.

- If you're not sure how - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

10) With your headset plugged into the bottom of your controller

- Hit the Xbox Button on your controller and instead of choosing settings, choose Audio

- Make sure the Headset volume is all the way up

11) Now test the headset and see if it's working.

The headset works fine when I plug into a phone and PC. The functionality of the controller as far as getting to play with it without the headset is fine.

I’ve gone through many threads that involve this issue. Still no set answer.

Controller to console issue? Can there be a fix (Software fix, maybe an update)? Will Microsoft have an answer to this “We can’t find a microphone for these people” error message?

It’s funny how you guys lock the thread once you put your two cents in on “possible’ fixes. I’m sure there are a ton of people who still have not gotten this problem fixed.

:)

keepnitrizzl, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be... - Similar Threads - “We can’t find

2. Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours: Why cant we delete our payment history thats our choice not yours 89bac3a0-cb65-4b21-8247-6741925a21f9
  3. Keep getting a “We can’t find a microphone for these people” message in the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a “We can’t find a microphone for these people” message in the party: Just started earlier today, I got to my controller about to finish a video and I couldn’t get any sound to fo come through my headset. I did the usual unplugged the headset and plugged it back in...
  4. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. P/VQbg/8gLg0paQ0.90.15 2018/06/13 - 11:58:42 UTC...
  5. I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.: Any one anything about this 11967861-5fd4-42cf-8925-1565cd07662b
  6. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...
  7. Xbox, Why Exactly Can’t We Mass Delete Friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox, Why Exactly Can’t We Mass Delete Friends?: Where is the “Edit” Button on Our Friends List? As a Server Owner not being able to Mass Delete Inactive and/or Annoying Players is a serious issue that should be addressed ASAP. This is a basic...
  8. “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.”: For the past week or so, I have been getting the error message, “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.” I am unable to send or receive messages on my account, yet there’s...
  9. Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.: so a few weeks back I had an issue where I was getting the message “we can’t find a microphone for these people” when I had my mic plugged in. I use a Turtle beach 50x recon. It definitely isn’t...
  10. OneDrive says “we can’t save this video” any games from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneDrive says “we can’t save this video” any games from Xbox: Hi all! I’m having issues with saving videos from my OneDrive account, it keeps saying “we can’t save this video” the footage is of Forza 7 demo in the Nissan GT-R. It does the same with Assetto...