"We cant find a microphone for these people"

Discus and support "We cant find a microphone for these people" in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; "We cant find a microphone for these people" When you check System>Settings>Network, do you have a IPv6 address? Support for IPv6 on xbox one has more... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by joeyblueberries, Nov 5, 2019.

1. "We cant find a microphone for these people"

When you check System>Settings>Network, do you have a IPv6 address?

Support for IPv6 on xbox one has more detail which may assist you.

What’s IPv6?

Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol, bringing several improvements over IPv4. Most important, IPv6 expands the number of possible IP addresses (the unique numbers that represent every device on the internet).
    And—most useful for Xbox—the expansion removes the need for
    Network Address Translation (NAT)
    , which can interfere with multiplayer gaming and chat over IPv4 networks

:)

joeyblueberries, Nov 5, 2019
  2. niwshki Win User

We cant find a microphone for these people.

What do you use for chatting: Xbox One Chat Headset, Stereo Headset, or a 3rd party headset?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

"We cant' find a microphone for these people"

Hello KP,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the message of not being able to find a microphone for your account on your Xbox One console.

This can either be due to the headset itself, or this could also be because of the current network connection.

To test this, attempt to follow both our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting and
    Xbox One network connection solution support articles for assistance with checking both of these considerations.

Try this out and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

When you check System>Settings>Network, do you have a IPv6 address?

Support for IPv6 on xbox one has more detail which may assist you.

What’s IPv6?

Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol, bringing several improvements over IPv4. Most important, IPv6 expands the number of possible IP addresses (the unique numbers that represent every device on the internet).
    And—most useful for Xbox—the expansion removes the need for
    Network Address Translation (NAT)
    , which can interfere with multiplayer gaming and chat over IPv4 networks
  5. REN AERO Win User

6. baltyofgod Win User

"We cant' find a microphone for these people"

Do headphones have built-in microphone or audio only? But you have those Microsoft or supported? I would like you to change it in the audio settings of the console.
Thema:

1. "We cant find a microphone for these people" - Similar Threads - cant find microphone

2. Cant find game pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find game pass game: Hello all, I downloaded a game from the Microsoft store using the game pass feature. I have been trying to find the actual .exp file in which the game would launch, but I for the life of me...
  3. Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace: I searched and it's not there and it's out now. d3e18169-e2db-48e5-ac83-39ea5b1dcbf4
  4. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  5. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  6. Xbox One S console not recognising mic/ headset - "We cant find a microphone for these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S console not recognising mic/ headset - "We cant find a microphone for these...: Hi Using a Turtle beach Xbox One headset which has been fine using on two standard wireless controllers as of yesterday. One had always been intermittent but the other died yesterday too. Neither...
  7. "We cant' find a microphone for these people"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We cant' find a microphone for these people": I keep getting the "we can't find a microphone for these people" message over and over again. I can hear what people speaking, but they can't hear me. I've tried everything I have read and then...
  8. "We cant' find a microphone for these people" - Not sure what is going on, please assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We cant' find a microphone for these people" - Not sure what is going on, please assist.: Hello, A few days back a headset that I had stopped working, when in a party it would say "We cant' find a microphone for these people". With this headset being quite old and banged up I thought...
  9. We cant find a microphone for these people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We cant find a microphone for these people.: Can join parties and text people cant hear anything out of mic or talk into it works on laptop and phone though 0e9a9c7e-42f6-4477-b036-4163d28c869e
  10. Party chat kicking from a party or side menu saying cant find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat kicking from a party or side menu saying cant find microphone: I have been having issues with kinect ever since the preview came on my console. When i go into party chat it can just kick me out and not say anything on screen and when i fetch up the xbox side...