We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves?

Discus and support We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all, So here is the screenshot of what I'm dealing with right now. I purchased Sea of Thieves early on when it came out. Just recently my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SchemingFrog, Apr 3, 2020.

1. SchemingFrog
    SchemingFrog Guest

Hey all, So here is the screenshot of what I'm dealing with right now. I purchased Sea of Thieves early on when it came out. Just recently my friends got back into the game, so I figured I would reinstall it via the Microsoft Store on PC. Downloading/Installs
    perfectly fine. When I launch the game this is what comes up, telling me this? I try and google this error and I can't seem to find anything on it.. Anyone have solutions? We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves? :(
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves? [​IMG]

:)

SchemingFrog, Apr 3, 2020
  2. SchemingFrog Win User

I will try that method and get back to you, thanks for your support.
  3. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

I see some other users have done a clean reinstall of windows and then a clean boot and that fixed the problem. To be honest idk exactly how to do this but i just wanted to put this out here in case you do. Here is a link to help. I do know this process
    erases everything from the drive that windows 10 is on so be sure to do backups if you choose to try it. I’m sorry i couldn’t be more help.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...stall-of/aef0ae63-2117-41ee-a8ea-4a3181625b08
  4. SchemingFrog Win User

No such luck, what other options do I have? This is really frustrating.
  5. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

6. BoxingFurball53 Win User

"We couldn't sign you in"

did you get help? I’ve got the same problem and it’s getting really frustrating
Thema:

1. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live - Sea of Thieves? - Similar Threads - couldn't sign Live

2. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  3. (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520): Hello, Any time I try to use an Xbox Game, or sign into the Xbox app with my main profile, I am given the following error, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520) When I click the...
  4. Error Code: 0x800488FC "We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x800488FC "We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes...": Unable to sign in for the past 30 minutes as of 8:45 pm EST. I am using a Xbox One X running OS Version 10.0.17134.4071 (rs4_release_xbox_dev_1806.180802-1822). I signed into my account at...
  5. We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.: we are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes but it does not work. I have auto sign in. 81f63105-87c5-4797-92ee-4a44ee24d009
  6. 0×80048FC , we couldn't sign you in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0×80048FC , we couldn't sign you in?: I cant sign in on any of my 3 consoles, 1, 1S, 1X. Online sign in works just fine. Xbox was working fine a couple hours ago. Anyone have any ideas, or know of an issue Thanks...
  7. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live error 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live error 0x87DD0006: I have never had many problems with the Xbox app on Windows 10 but today out of nowhere it wouldn't let me sign in and I keep getting this error message with error 0x87DD0006. Tried restarting my...
  8. "We couldn't sign you in"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We couldn't sign you in": all connections and network status check good. I recovered my account and checked account status'... I still can't login to my profile. Please help.. xboxOne f7c07a71-df8c-461b-ad32-386b2e146e66
  9. I cannot sign up for Xbox Live. 'The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign up for Xbox Live. 'The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game ...: Hello, I just purchased a 3 month prepaid Xbox 360 Live membership. Excited to start, I tried to sign up. So after hitting the sign up option, a Game error occurs. it states: "The game couldn't...
  10. We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check your account by signing in to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check your account by signing in to ...: So I tried this multiple times I went to my account and even changed the password and updated all my info but I still can't access my account what should I do? c7e03bff-31e1-4d9f-bc6d-b616db918953