"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

Discus and support "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, This happens when trying to install Back 4 Blood: [img] And the "more info" link is just a google search, which is pretty insulting tbh... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LasagnaAndroid, Nov 7, 2021.

1. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

Hello,

This happens when trying to install Back 4 Blood:

"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows [​IMG]

And the "more info" link is just a google search, which is pretty insulting tbh

Not sure what is going on, changed my password in case that was the issue but didn't work.

:)

LasagnaAndroid, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Install or open Xbox Companion on your PC, login with your account in this app, then open the Xbox app and see if that resolves the issue.
  3. seenivasan3 Win User

Cannot sign in in games (Windows 10)

Any new game I install from the Xbox App on Windows 10 will not let me log in after starting it.

The Xbox app it self logs in to my Microsoft account automatically and signing out and back in works.

However if I start a newly installed game, it gives me the Xbox login dialog, but it tells me "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" and below "The process terminated unexpectedly". No error code or other useful information.

The dialog shows the right account email address.

If I click change account and pick my account from the list it gives me a different sub message with try again later and error code 0xD000000D.

Also If I try to get any DLC from the xbox app, it looks like a dialog flashes by, but nothing happens.

Reinstalled the Xbox App, but no change.

Windows 10 19041.264

Xbox App: 2005.1001.22.0

All updates installed (both windows and store)
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

Hello RankSomerandom,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving error codes when you attempt to install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games to your Windows 10 computer. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting game installations on Windows 10
    . Also, we recommend launching the

Xbox Console Companion application and signing in to it
    . After you sign in to the Xbox Console Companion application; we suggest attempting to install one of the games again. You can also try installing the game directly from the

Microsoft Store application
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't install Halo Wars 2

Hello TDOG453,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Are you attempting to install the game from the Xbox (beta) App, Xbox Console Companion App or the Windows Store App? We have seen some cases where installing the game from the Windows Store App will resolve the issue.
    Go ahead and cancel the installation and begin installing it from the Windows Store App. You can try initiating the installation from the other two applications as well if the Windows Store App does not work.

We noticed that you mentioned trying out several different solutions. We have a support article on our website for

troubleshooting game installations on Windows 10
    . Did any of these solutions help resolve the issue? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

Hello Emil,

When you sign out of Xbox live and see the apps, have you then tried installing the app that way? Also we are not able to view the file you posted where we are at work. Sometimes when you are signed out and then try and install something it will ask you
    to sign in but you will be able to get the app.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows - Similar Threads - couldn't sign Live

2. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC: When I try to log on to Halo Infinite I'm getting an error telling me that I couldn't sign into Xbox Live with the error code (0x80070057). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but no luck....
  3. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft: I migrated my account in September and since then a didn't really play Minecraft. I wanted to play Minecraft but when I tried to log in this Error occurred. I read about (0x8015DC0B) error And it...
  4. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Access denied."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Access denied.": I can't sign into the Xbox live app or any of the companion apps with my Microsoft account. Every time I try, I get "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Access denied." I have tried everything...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live: in Xbox pc app when I want to play some games or lunch them a error code appears which is 0x87DD0005 my internet is 300 MBPS and my ping is 6 to 9,i also check that Xbox all services are working...
  6. "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live": Hello, I am having some troubles signing into the xbox application on my computer. Everytime I try and log in it's the same error code and message each time. I have been researching all day...
  7. Couldn't sign to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldn't sign to xbox live: It's been 3 weeks I haven't use my xbox app on pc because there's an error code keeps popping. 0x80048888 to be honest I literally tried EVERYTHING. Reading forms to watching youtube & a friend of...
  8. when i try to play fallout 76 it tells me "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox live" then it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to play fallout 76 it tells me "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox live" then it...: to Microsoft [img] this happens every time i try to play. i press OK but then it will bring this back up about 5 seconds later and i have also waited along time but does still not work so can...
  9. Couldn't sign you into Xbox live. Please try again later. Error code: 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't sign you into Xbox live. Please try again later. Error code: 0x80004005: Hi, When trying to play Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition on Windows 10, it loads up but fails to sign me in and gives me the error code: 0x80004005. Is there a known solution to this?...
  10. Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in...: Hello, This issue is occurring specifically with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus via Gamepass for PC. I had already played the game this way a few times, when suddenly yesterday I received the...