"We couldn't stream from your console"

Discus and support "We couldn't stream from your console" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today I bought a second hand Xbox One S. Everything went fine, everthing worked, even the xbox app so I could stream it into my pc. Had to change it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ManuelJurado1, Feb 7, 2019.

1. "We couldn't stream from your console"

Today I bought a second hand Xbox One S. Everything went fine, everthing worked, even the xbox app so I could stream it into my pc.

Had to change it for another because they gave me the wrong one (asked for 1TB got 500GB)

Got this new one working

Everything worked fine, and then the app didn't. It connected to the app, but when I clicked on "stream", it connected, then said "connected" and stood there 30 seconds before going like "We couldn't stream from your console. Try again later".

I've tried everything I've seen in the forums, but nothing works.

:)

ManuelJurado1, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Let us further isolate your concern by resetting your console into factory defaults. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    7. On the Reset your console, select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Kindly notify us with the results.
  3. Loaded Xx04xX Win User

It will say connecting, connected, then a pop up will appear saying no controllers are attached. I click continue then it goes dark for a second then the error shows
  4. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream from your console. To help you resolve this concern, let us perform some troubleshooting steps both on Xbox One X and on your computer. Kindly follow the steps below:

On your computer.

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, kindly click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

On your Xbox One X

Step 1: Clean mac address.

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advance settings.
    7. Select Alternate MAC address.
    8. Select Clear.

Kindly update us with the results.
  5. ManuelJurado1 Win User

Just tried with my laptop. It doesn't work. It has to be the console, I'm sure of it. Thing is, I just don't know what to do.
  6. ManuelJurado1 Win User

Yes and yes. I will try with my laptop tomorrow, but looks like it's the console's fault, as the other one worked without problem.
Thema:

1. "We couldn't stream from your console" - Similar Threads - couldn't stream console

2. Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....: Turn the game on, attempts to load and fails with that error. Have tried a factory reset and did not fix. fce64c2c-3269-46af-b6e0-1ecc44317430
  3. Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email: I had an account on 360(jesta151) but years later when i got xbox one i was never givrn an opportunity to recover my 360 account n had to make a new one().i wanna know how to recover my old one n...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live: [img] When trying to run a game that worked previously. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" "Your account doesn't match your dev environment" "If you're in the right sandbox and...
  5. Не удалось подключиться к миру [Couldn't connect to the world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не удалось подключиться к миру [Couldn't connect to the world]: Здравствуйте. У меня такая проблема. Я играю со своими друзьями в Майнкрафт Bedrock по сети, но сейчас я использую мобильную сеть а не вай-фай. Из за этого при подключении к миру друзей постоянно...
  6. purchase was successful but we couldn't create your realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase was successful but we couldn't create your realm: With the new arrival nether update I was going to play with my friends on a realm, so I decided to use my 30-day realm test, when I wanted to create the realm the following error appeared...
  7. "No pudimos obtener tus últimos datos guardados" -[Translation - "We couldn't get your last...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No pudimos obtener tus últimos datos guardados" -[Translation - "We couldn't get your last...: Pues el ese solo es el primer problema, cada que entraba a cualquier juego me aparecía el mismo mensaje "No pudimos obtener tus ultimos datos guardados", busque por internet a gente que le...
  8. "We couldn't stream from your console"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't stream from your console": I have been trying to start streaming my games online, but have had 0 luck. Below you will see what I see, and what I have tried. I CAN connect to the xbox, but streaming fails 1. Turn on my...
  9. we couldn't stream from your console try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    we couldn't stream from your console try again later: Getting this message "we couldn't stream from your console try again later" when trying to stream to my laptop. Very annoying and vague message. How long is later? is there something I need to...
  10. we couldn't stream from your console try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    we couldn't stream from your console try again later: Having this message come up.. we couldn't stream from your console try again later Tried hard reset of computer and xbox one, still not working. Worked fine before... 8 days ago....