We deserve a 3 year warranty on this.

Discus and support We deserve a 3 year warranty on this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had the worst experience with this system. I have watched my $500 investment hard start 20 times now and we know that takes life of our unit.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustinHiggs1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. JustinHiggs1
    JustinHiggs1 Guest

I have had the worst experience with this system. I have watched my $500 investment hard start 20 times now and we know that takes life of our unit. You failed and need to insure we are protected. 3 year service for everyone's investment is a must now.
    Do your job and make this happen. I will contact you everyday and make sure to tell every person I come in contact with to avoid anything Microsoft related if that is not offered. I love viral life because Microsoft will be famous for poor ownership if you
    think this is not reasonable. I also will never purchase anything from you again. Issues are no big deal but consoles completely shutting down is insane. So much have to work together when turning on and off! We lost life on this console because of this poor
    job on your end.

:)

JustinHiggs1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Sparky0566 Win User

We deserve more than that. We deserve answers to why we are having all these problems.

I still don't know what to do with mine. Is it software or hardware issues.

But MS remains silent as if nothing is wrong.

We have become their true testers and what do we get.... nothing but quiet..

Shame in you MicroSoft
  3. M4RV 71 Win User

XBOX 360 S 250GB RROD on CONSOLE after UPdate 23/02/2012

No its not a 3 year warranty for rrod on the S models, its only a 1 year warranty. 3 year warranty was for the old style 360's but as the S model is a completely new design it is only covered by a 1 year warranty
  4. ngocphi Win User

My xbox warranty

Only 1 year for paid repairs and 90 day general warranty or the remainder of your warranties 1 year general and 3 years red light warranty

E74 and 3 red lights is only 3 years from the date of purchase not here last repair There is no such thing as lifetime warranty
  5. ngocphi Win User

Dear Microsoft and whoever this may concern...

90days unless included with the console which is 1 year or as long as the general warranty if you purchased extended warranty not the 3 year 3 red light warranty
  6. ngocphi Win User

Free Repair Confusion

there is no extended warrantys for slims unless you purchase a new extended warranty via xbox support while under warranty

i'm not going into the 3 repairs thing

there is no 3red lights on a slim thats not even possible there is only 1 light

with the 3 year warranty for 3 red lights you are covered for 3 years for only e74 or 3 red lights from the date of purchase

there is however a 90day warranty that comes after a repair unless it was a paid repair then its a full year for all issues or the remainder of existing warranty for the 3 red lights

like all electronics they are only covered for 1 year from date of purchase it is upto the consumer to extend their own warranty at their own cost

unless you paid 1000bucks for it then you are covered for 3 years

for warranty info you can read the hardware and warranty info on the site

or check your repair status and it will tell you if your console is eligable for repair paid or free
Thema:

1. We deserve a 3 year warranty on this. - Similar Threads - deserve warranty

2. We deserve a 3 year warranty on this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We deserve a 3 year warranty on this.: I have had the worst experience with this system. I have watched my $500 investment hard start 20 times now and we know that takes life of our unit. You failed and need to insure we are protected....
  3. Can we all just agree that surviving 2020 deserves Boogie Bunnies for Xbox One? Please?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we all just agree that surviving 2020 deserves Boogie Bunnies for Xbox One? Please?!: It's a little thing to ask, really. A silly little game like Boogie Bunnies. But I think the world could use more dancing bunnies in their lives right now. C'mon Xbox, give us the bunnies!!!!...
  4. *Regarding ill deserved suspensions*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *Regarding ill deserved suspensions*: Pardon me, You took all my games away like your my personal mom or something. Do you know what country you’re living in? I bought those games with my hard earned money and inheritance . You...
  5. I don’t deserve to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t deserve to get banned: Hey i just got banned for enjoying playing a game when another player texted me and sed i was trash i didnt be to mean back to where we cept calling me trash and other kinds of words and was very...
  6. Looking back, I feel like everyone on this thread deserves a genuine apology.

in XboX Insiders
    Looking back, I feel like everyone on this thread deserves a genuine apology.: Hello, hoping all is well with everyone on this Sub. ( Including the occasional MS staff member that pops up every once in a while. ) For a moment, I wasn’t able to contribute as much as I...
  7. What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?: Oh yes, especially the first two games oh my! 796bfa77-e74b-4ef7-8ac3-31159dc524db
  8. What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?: Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game 1c8caadd-987d-4ebb-871e-4cb2b441f8b6
  9. Suspension I don't feel I deserved.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension I don't feel I deserved.: So, i got my first xbox suspention on the 16/1/19 for sending a message to someone that included the following sentance ( Dont join ranked if u gunna leave mid (Mod Removed-Profanity) game )...
  10. Microsoft - You've really handled this poorly and the upset customers / loyal fan base deserve ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft - You've really handled this poorly and the upset customers / loyal fan base deserve ...: I'll start by saying I totally understand that systems and infrastructures as complex as the Live Network are going to have moments were patches need updating, errors occur, and general...