We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load

Discus and support We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error, on both my PCs ! the weird thing is I can download the games via the microsoft store app, but on the XBOX PC app, it tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeathV0rtex, Nov 21, 2020.

1. DeathV0rtex
    DeathV0rtex Guest

I keep getting this error, on both my PCs ! the weird thing is I can download the games via the microsoft store app, but on the XBOX PC app, it tells me to "play with game pass" Ive signed in/out multiple times on both apps, on both PCs even, no dice,
    Ive even uninstalled the microsoft store + xbox app multiple times, nothing seems to fix this. and yes my store account on the xbox app is my game pass account (it works on the microsoft store)

other than downloading a game, im still able to use the xbox pc app as a launcher, but its super annoying as the games arent as neatly organized on the microsoft store and I usually have to search for what i want. Also another funny thing is that I can
    also download the games via the phone app and push it to my PC. I guess the PC app has too many bugs.

Ive searched online, this seems to be an issue that has been around for a couple years now but no actual way to solve this. IF anyone does have a solution, let me know!

:)

DeathV0rtex, Nov 21, 2020
  2. PulkitTyagi Win User

Wow to play hi pixal that not conet to sever
  3. CenturionXXI Win User

We encountered an eror and your subcriptions failed to load.

Hi ,

It's likely that the login status of the Microsoft Account which has the active subscription changed from the Microsoft Store app. I'm pretty sure the Xbox (beta) app uses the account signed into the Store app for verification purposes.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Confirm that the correct account is logged into the Store and then verify it is the same account you are logged into the Xbox (beta) app. If the correct account is signed
    in, then simply log out of the Microsoft Store app and then log back into the Microost Store app.
    Tried it, it was the same account :/ signed in and out and did not work
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CenturionXXI,

It's likely that the login status of the Microsoft Account which has the active subscription changed from the Microsoft Store app. I'm pretty sure the Xbox (beta) app uses the account signed into the Store app for verification purposes.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Confirm that the correct account is logged into the Store and then verify it is the same account you are logged into the Xbox (beta) app. If the correct account is signed
    in, then simply log out of the Microsoft Store app and then log back into the Microost Store app.
  5. CenturionXXI Win User

Mine works now, I think it was on Microsoft's end.
  6. The KnifePie Win User

Hi CenturionXXI,

I have the same issue and attempted the steps outlined above with no success
Thema:

1. We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load - Similar Threads - encountered error subscriptions

2. Xbox error message “Party encountered an error”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error message “Party encountered an error”: Recently, with no changes made to any of my settings, i started getting this error message. I cant even create a party of just me. In games, i can hear other players but they cant hear me. ive...
  3. Party Encountered an Error and Cannot Hear Anybody

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Encountered an Error and Cannot Hear Anybody: Every time I join a party, whether it is mine or someone else's, I cannot hear anybody and they cannot hear me. After about a minute or less, I get kicked out of the party and it says "Party...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...: I'm having an unusual issue here. Whenever I try to play FH4 on my new machine, it crashes during the first load screen into the game world, OR it lets me into the game world and if I drive away...
  5. Party encountered an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party encountered an error: I cannot join parties on my Xbox. Here's the procedure of what happens: 1. Can't join on Xbox, but can join on my phone or computer. 2. When I click the invite on my Xbox, it won't join. After...
  6. Party encountered an error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party encountered an error?: I tried testing connection/multiplayer and it was fine. Tried testing my NAT type and it is open. Tried a hard reset and still came back with the error. I don’t know what else I can do...
  7. I keep getting party encountered an error when trying to join an XBL party

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting party encountered an error when trying to join an XBL party: Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  8. Encountered an error connecting to FTL on Xbox One Issue (Broadcasting Mixer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Encountered an error connecting to FTL on Xbox One Issue (Broadcasting Mixer): There is an issue on Mixer when I broadcast on Xbox One in the gamebar, the error is "Encountered an Error connecting to FTL, please try again" There is an option to Retry Broadcasting you game...
  9. Party encountered an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party encountered an error: I am currently unable to connect to any Xbox Parties. Whether it's creating my own or connecting to another party for voice chat. I have no difficulties playing any game either online or off. I...
  10. Party encountered an error

in XboX Insiders
    Party encountered an error: So I've been having issues creating and joining parties. Whenever I try to do so it doesn't create or join and where I go to join it says party encountered an error, it greys out the option to...