We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage

Discus and support We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone can help with a bug I have? I can't fill the bucket with motilene. When it fills it still shows empty in the game. I tried restarting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giséla-, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Giséla-
    Giséla- Guest

Anyone can help with a bug I have? I can't fill the bucket with motilene. When it fills it still shows empty in the game. I tried restarting and deleted and reinstalled the game. Still not solved. I'm playing the pc game version.

:)

Giséla-, Aug 27, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a feature within We Happy Few not working properly.

Our suggestion here, it may be best in this case to seek an answer for this question from the Developer and the games community found on the official
    Compulsion Games Forums.

Best wishes!
  3. Monsterbishi Win User

Controller will not stay connected

I would be more concerned at the fact that the microwaves aren't staying inside their happy little Faraday cage - might be time to buy a new one before you find your brain cells acting like the xbox controller!
  4. Shadowz247 Win User

Xbox One controllers constantly disconnecting

There might be an area of your house with a large amount of metal girders. This might be creating a sort of Faraday cage effect on your console
  5. GREIG79 Win User

We Few, We Happy Few Achievement Bug?

anyone know how to solve this? ive went through it a couple of times and still no achievement :(
  6. grabber 11 Win User

We Few, We Happy Few Achievement Bug?

I've got the same problem with "My Fellow Gears."

I have everything checked in the achievement stats and I rechecked in the campaign menu to make sure I had co-oped everything. It's done but not unlocked. I wonder what's going on!
Thema:

1. We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage - Similar Threads - happy few bug

2. We Happy Few Bonus Content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We Happy Few Bonus Content: I purchased We Happy Few while it was a preview game. Back in 2017. I was told by Xbox Support that that rolled over into a preorder for the full game that was recently released. I asked if I...
  3. We Happy Few Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few Refund: Going through the paces for a refund on We Happy Few. This is the last information I have received from Microsoft before the topic got locked. "The last resort would be to contact the Developer...
  4. We Happy Few Never Ending Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few Never Ending Trial: Good Day! I just reached out to XBox Support via Phone and was told to address it here in the forums as I wanted to make XBox and the Publisher aware of this glitch. About 2 days ago I launched...
  5. We Happy Few Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few Refund: Is there any way to pursue a refund for a game? I want to refund 'We Happy Few', with it being broken and all. b4a90b3d-042c-4f23-a466-a31ecc975797
  6. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...
  7. We Happy Few

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few: Llegó el día. Por fin tenemos la aventura distópica We Happy Few disponible para nuestro disfrute. Sumergirnos en la locura y en la alegría ya es posible en nuestra Xbox One. Todos debemos ser...
  8. Gears of war 3 We few, We happy few achievement not unlocking after completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 We few, We happy few achievement not unlocking after completed: I have finished the We few, We happy few achievement but it is not unlocking. I have done this in standard and arcade campaign twice now. It shows complete but will not unlock. I need for this to...
  9. We Few, We Happy Few is Glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Few, We Happy Few is Glitched: I am just putting this here as it was recommended from my support chat. We Few, We Happy Few is not unlocking for me. If you go to the war journal, it says I have every chapter completed, but it...
  10. What's So Great About "We Happy Few"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's So Great About "We Happy Few"?: So the internet has been telling us to be really excited about "We Happy Few" and I have to ask myself... WHY? "It's dark and edgy"? "It's got a "Clockwork Orange" feel"? Slightly cartoony...