We have been robbed!

Discus and support We have been robbed! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have those of us who purchased the next gen version of 2k21 last year, but were unable to play it-due to extreme next gen console shortages, been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLS 1, Sep 15, 2021.

1. BLS 1
    BLS 1 Guest

We have been robbed!

Why have those of us who purchased the next gen version of 2k21 last year, but were unable to play it-due to extreme next gen console shortages, been issued our refunds yet?

:)

BLS 1, Sep 15, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

We have been robbed!

Hello there,

Have you tried requesting a refund ?
  3. GEO JOE DIRT Win User

crimson alliance

I Bought all games. today No email with code. I think we have been ROBBED!!!
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

I have also been robbed

Hey there CR4IG,

It does look like you've been in touch with
    Phone Support
    to look into your issue. They will be best equipped moving forward to help get things sorted out with your account so that you can play your game.

If you have further questions about your case, you'll want to reach back out to them with your inquiries.
  5. onyxishere Win User

I have also been robbed

6. Knowitall(2) Win User

LOCKED: I have been robbed

These is the incorrect forum for questions regarding account suspensions, you will need to post in this one:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

We have been robbed!

1. We have been robbed! - Similar Threads - been robbed

2. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  3. Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]: Hola Les quiero decir sobre mi problema que me ha sucedido hoy 22/06/2019 lo que pasa es que compre 2 tarjetas de regalo 1 de 300$ y la otra de 200$, las canjee las dos y todo normal pero como 15...
  4. Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*: Hace 2 dias dos jugadores de xbox( de los que tengo los correos) se metieron en mi cuenta y se regalaron un juego(GTAV) y dos complementos para otro(fornite) en total 75 €. Me gustaria recuperar...
  5. I've been robbed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been robbed: Good morning, as I said, I lost the money but not everything, I realized that I had bought the game Tomb Raider on December 29, 2018, I have not made the purchase. The second was that in the EA...
  6. Xbox One X - Como rastrear? fui roubado [Xbox One X-how to track? been robbed ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Como rastrear? fui roubado [Xbox One X-how to track? been robbed ]: BOM DIA. FUI ROUBADO E LEVARAM MEU XBOX ONE X COMO FAÇO PARA RASTREAR. [Translation - Good morning. I was robbed and took my XBOX ONE X as I do to track.] 527ec209-be1f-4e53-ada9-b01c74a4bc04
  7. Ive been robbed and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been robbed and I need help: Ive been robbed over Xbox live and I need imdiate help.Please respond 589dbf43-d1b1-4ef9-a6d6-d73dd43e07fe
  8. I been robbed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I been robbed!: I earned 40 keys in Bingo and was actually playing when the member goal of 24444 was reached but I have not received my keys. Did I do something wrong? e1847c8c-f28c-4857-a6d5-b4e643512cb8
  9. i've been robbed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've been robbed: good afternoo i bought the fifa 18 idol version and they gave me the standart version and i already check my purchases and it comes out that i buy the idol version please give me what i buy....
  10. Ive been robbed and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been robbed and I need help: Ive been robbed over Xbox live and I need imdiate help.Please respond 589dbf43-d1b1-4ef9-a6d6-d73dd43e07fe