We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play

Discus and support We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have the game on disk, and have had it on console for some time now (YEARS) I just got my kid a one month Xbox live/gold thing and now when he tries... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AriannaBadWolf, Jan 19, 2022.

1. We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play

We have the game on disk, and have had it on console for some time now (YEARS) I just got my kid a one month Xbox live/gold thing and now when he tries to play the game, it says the trial period has ended, even though we never actually purchased the trial game, since we already had it. I’m not sure if it was a free thing through their game pass they clicked on once, but since we own the game I doubt it?

How can they get back to playing the game again? Is this going to happen to any other games? They had the one year subscription until New Years, and only just got the one month pass, so its been three weeks almost since their subscription lapsed.

Is there any way, just in case they clicked on a free trial for some reason, that I can get them back to playing using the disk? I’m not really good at the Xbox stuff so I’m not sure if it’s something simple I’m missing.

:)

AriannaBadWolf, Jan 19, 2022
  2. skys7 Win User

Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack Refund

We bought the War Pass and the Map pack. So I hope there won´t be any problem for us.

In fact we wasted 800 Microsoft Points cause the In game download didnt let us but we wanted to play it so.
  3. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

wild ticker kills,beast mode.

The problem when playing with randoms is they won`t let you,they just do what they want.
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Terraria update

Definitely keep an eye on the developers for an update on Terraria. =) If there's something we can help you with here in the meantime, let us know!
  6. Entertaining Win User

Games on Demand game won't work

We were logged into his account, it was his hard drive in the xbox and we made sure it was his account. I believe since it wasn`t the original console it was downloaded on, that`s why it won`t work.
Thema:

We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play

1. We have Terraria on disk but console won’t let us play - Similar Threads - Terraria disk console

2. Son can not join multiplayer Terraria or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son can not join multiplayer Terraria or Minecraft: I have my son's account allowed to play multiplayer and start clubs. He is able to play Fortnite with his friends no problems. Joins teams, talks etc. When his friends start a hosted game, i.e....
  3. Microsoft Store (Terraria Wiki)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store (Terraria Wiki): Hi. Why is the terraria wiki available in the Microsoft store and not terraria? 1c206c00-0e28-4364-9b62-619e233029ce
  4. Terraria is having an issue syncing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria is having an issue syncing.: Terraria is having an issue syncing data I've reinstalled it through game pass and disc, neither has worked. Whenever it fails to sync data it tells me to delete saved data but when I go to delete...
  5. Terraria multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria multiplayer: So I have bought terraria on the xbox rather than the disk and I have renewed my xbox gamepass and can play terraria single play perfectly normal but when I play multiplayer it says I need...
  6. Terraria

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: Hi, I owned terraria xbox 360 version. I've had it for quite many years and today I wanted to reinstall the game since it was being a bit buggy and realised that now I have to pay for it. I don't...
  7. Terraria keeps crashing Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria keeps crashing Xbox Series X: My friend is currently having this issue. As soon as I invite to my multiplayer world, his game crashes. He can play single player and all, yet no multiplayer. He tried hard reset, reinstall yet...
  8. Can't join friend on Terraria

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend on Terraria: My friend and I started a world together yesterday, and after a bunch of "failed to join sessions" it finally let me join him. But today it won't let me join him at all. It isn't a NAT type issue...
  9. Terraria 1.4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria 1.4: It’s been 3 months since it’s been submitted, everyone is ready to play it… is there an actual date you guys have in mind of when the update will be coming out on Xbox??? I mean it’s been 3...
  10. terraria Update pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    terraria Update pls: Why wont you confirm terraria already cmon man. I just want 1.4 journeys end pls 5c86d3b2-1e9b-4fa5-86d7-18ff1c279f84