we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...

Discus and support we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; hello I got an xbox a month ago and have ultimate game pass on it . It is registered to me. My child just tried to play on a moblie phone logged in as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by shadowwolf100, Feb 21, 2021.

1. we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...

hello

I got an xbox a month ago and have ultimate game pass on it . It is registered to me. My child just tried to play on a moblie phone logged in as them ( they play as them on the xbox) but no subscription shows up.

How do i register the phone or their account so they can play games on their phone. I have looked online for an answer but could not find one and did not want to change the setting without checking here what to do.

Thank you for your help

:)

shadowwolf100, Feb 21, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs account the pass does not show up

Xgu only shares on the console

To use game streaming you need to use your profile
  3. JosephG7 Win User

Xbox gold

We had an active Gold subscription and my son tried the Game pass for a month and then cancelled it but now we don't have anything and we are only 5 months into our year of Gold. Why do we not have anything now?
    Hi

By activating the Game Pass Ultimate subscription (the trial version) it converts your Gold subscription to Game Pass Ultimate completely (replaces) so when you cancel the Game Pass Ultimate service renewal, you are canceling the service completely. This
    is something that the service detects and advises when activating the Game Pass Ultimate subscription trial.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I want to upgrade my child's account to xbox unlimited.

Hello Eva,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to purchase the Ultimate subscription. We recommend using the

Ultimate game pass site
    . Make sure when you go there you sign in with your child's account.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

Hi Jocubed,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions in sharing gold and getting game pass Ultimate. The best thing to do is set your

home console
    on B. This will allow the child to play with you when you play on console A. This also answers the other questions. When you upgrade to Game pass Ultimate the gold gets converted to Ultimate time, which is included in game pass Ultimate. You
    will still have access to all games with gold as you will still have Xbox live gold. Here is a

game pass ultimate faq
    for more information on that. The Ultimate included, xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. You will be able to access all this from console A on your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Secondo me è una truffa..[Translation-I think it's a scam.]

Hello Sector,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with a code being redeemed. When you have an ultimate subscription, any code will be converted into Ultimate time. The reason for this is the ultimate subscription has Xbox live gold, game
    pass for console and PC. Here is the
    conversion chart
    for future reference. As there is nothing more we can do I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...

1. we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs... - Similar Threads - ultimate game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate on console not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate on console not working on PC: Hi, I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I can see games from that option on the console. But when I log in with the same credentials on PC to Xbox App, I can only see the games from Game...
  3. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So i have gamepass ultimate on a seperate account and im sharing it through home xbox but some of the features aren’t working i can download game pass and ea games just fine but my mobile app...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have an subscription for xbox game pass ultimate on my other account. I have that account on my xbox, which is set as my home console, letting me use the subscription on this account which...
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: I am on PC, just let me get that out of the way. I am trying to buy the game pass ultimate and i put in my card and everything and when i hit subscribe it tells me [img] when both my PC and my...
  6. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...: I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account then it seems he can't access gamepass. Is...
  7. Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold to game pass ultimate conversion: If I have 24 months of xbox live gold, and I choose to convert to game pass ultimate, will I keep my 24 months or will it be subject to a conversion ratio? 0d498f3b-3838-4e68-a2b2-1a79add5beca
  8. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.: Hello, i just purchased a Xbox GamePass Ultimate and i cant find redeem codes for discord and spotify. I mostly need Discord Code. I tried to install xbox application for windows 10 but it failed....
  10. Game pass ultimate problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate problem: Hey there, I have upgraded my Gamepass on xbox one to ultimate and now when starting up a game it asks to sign in or renew subscription which are both on and active? Wuts going on here I need my...