We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Discus and support We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options. b89bc44b-6792-4e3a-a793-dc306ede1aec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 小锋朱, Oct 6, 2018.

1. 小锋朱
    小锋朱 Guest

:)

小锋朱, Oct 6, 2018
  2. viking yi
    viking yi Guest
    China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5.

Hello, I am XBOXONE China users, playing
    GTA5, encountered difficulties in language, GTA5displays
    only the English subtitles, do
    not display simplified or traditional Chinese Chinesecaptions, please Xbox
    support departments to solve the traditional Chinese display
    problem as soon as possible, or coordination
    of GTA5 development company providing updates, thank
    you!

viking yi, Oct 6, 2018
  3. About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

Hi ,

i bought and downloaded FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 from xbox live, and xbox live say the game is support chinese ,

but when i start the game , it display in english.

my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,area is hongkong.

so my question is how can i change the game Language from english to traditional chinese?

thanks

PiggyWiggy8964, Oct 6, 2018
  4. 小锋朱
    小锋朱 Guest

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.

小锋朱, Oct 6, 2018
  5. 小锋朱 Win User

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
  6. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  7. XboxLee2014 Win User

About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

i have the sam quition.my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,tried to change the Hong Kong or TAIWAN region.But the game still display English.Any body know how to change to Chinese?
  8. RayCopper-B096FD51-B Win User

FF13-2 Language Selection

Thanks for your reply. The default language of the game is English where my console is set to Traditional Chinese and my account regin is HongKong. I'm very sure that the detail says it's available in English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I wanna know if
    I can play the game in Chinese or it's only a little inaccuracy description?
  9. SoutenTanolis66 Win User

game menu in Chinese instead of English

anyone has this problem, MS not able to solve
    Yea, I ended up downloading the chinese version as well, it was not mentioned in the store advert as well. I tried changing the language, and there was only simplified chinese, traditional chinese, and korean.

What gives Microsoft?!??

How can I get the english version instead?
Thema:

1. We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options. - Similar Threads - hope xboxone join

2. Dear xbox i hope you read this :)

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox i hope you read this :): Hi, dear xbox Dear, xbox Hi, I think you guys should partner with steam you guys will make alot more money if you make the xbox x series £205 more expensive for you guys to add steam and...
  3. will you take a look at my 4 joystick controller?? I hope someone will produce it.

in XBoX on Windows
    will you take a look at my 4 joystick controller?? I hope someone will produce it.: Please excuse my lengthy comment. I made a 4 joystick controller with an arduino, it is functioning fine. I made this controller so that I could play 6 axis (space) games with a game controller....
  4. Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...

in XboX Insiders
    Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi! Hope you have a great day, you can find me in Xbox as Rezakiri9595 if you want to add...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi! Hope you have a great day, you can find me in Xbox as Rezakiri9595 if you want to add...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RZKReddit [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one S hoping for suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S hoping for suggestions: Over the last couple weeks I have noticed that my sound becomes distorted while playing almost any game. The best way I can describe it is like someone is in a party with you and is rubbing...
  7. Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.: Hi. I am at wits end, and hoping someone can help me with an update issue. The last time my insider Xbox was online, was approx. 15 to 24 months ago. It was registered by serial number to the...
  8. RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.

in XboX Insiders
    RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ethey16 [link] [comments]
  9. HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS

in XboX Insiders
    HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS: It would be really nice if you could record your Party chat audio/voices as you record or capture a game clip :/// I'm I the only one who really wishes that??? submitted by /u/Victorino117...
  10. Hope do I up date my Xbox one please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hope do I up date my Xbox one please: How.do I up date my Xbox one please 95b69de7-b961-4e4d-86f5-eb569f7a847b