We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

Discus and support We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 30, 2019.

1. We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

/u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 30, 2019
  2. MRizkBV Win User

Xbox Insider Alpha Build: Multiplayer Connectivity ETR

They have just found the reason causing this bug yesterday. They are now testing a new build internally. They announced that we should get the new build soon, this week.

Please post Insider related issues in the Insider forums. You are posting on "Inside" forums, that's a subforum dedicated for Inside, a video game.
  3. R3NDYDEW Win User

I can’t open any game or app. All it says is it took too long to start.

Indeed contact xbox/microsoft support. You can maybe in the meantime, sign up for the insider program in the microsoft app store called insiber hub. Download, install and subscribe. Then select a New build version and see if that might fix your problem.
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

Why do I have to pay to play my games online?.

Xbox Live currently hit the 46 million subscribers. I dont think we will miss you one bit there OP.
  5. sandorien Win User

Come join our Destiny clan

Clan is still open so just hit join and you are in then post in the group forum and we will add you to the list of raid groups we are building
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Pathetic Microsoft customer service

as I see from your other thread, you are part of the Xbox Insider preview. Support can not help with Xbox Insider Preview builds, the only place to get proper support is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    that way the Development team and other Insiders can interact with you. This is unfortunately what being in the Insider Preview is all about, we get the development software and test it out for bugs. If you can't handle this then it maybe a good idea to remove
    yourself from the Insider Preview builds and return to a public build.
Thema:

We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

1. We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME... - Similar Threads - hit 000 subscribers

2. How can I fix my profile from sending my friends to a different games when they hit join game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my profile from sending my friends to a different games when they hit join game.: The title could confuse you but whoever a friend of mine joins my game off my profile it sends them to red dead redemption 2 which is not the game im playing at all and its been going on for a...
  3. Xbox one x, hit by lightning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x, hit by lightning: House hit by lighting, xbox one x, switch on and light comes on for a second and goes straight out. Changed the internal power bank and still nothing? Any advice, warranty finished....
  4. Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?: Just wanted to know. It's a 80Gb game and I want to start playing it when ready to start. The download is going decent but I won't wait 2 or 3 hours less to start playing... In case no one knows,...
  5. "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...: I'm trying to purchase all the DLC's for Left 4 Dead 2. I was able to purchase the "The Passing" DLC with no problems but when I tried to purchase the "The Sacrifice" DLC, it said that my account...
  6. /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  7. /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  8. Hit Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Offline: Hi, I was in a party recently and this guy was pulling IPs and bragging about it. I have a video of him doing it and right at the end he kicks me from MY OWN PARTY and then kicks me offline. How...
  9. Big pc hits on console or test servers for games via insider

in XboX Insiders
    Big pc hits on console or test servers for games via insider: I would like to see big pc games come to console like Valorant, or other contact Ubisoft and try to get the Technical Test Server for rainbow six siege Xbox via insider. That would be a way to get...
  10. I would like to see games that are big hits on Pc come to Xbox via insider.

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to see games that are big hits on Pc come to Xbox via insider.: And if they do well bring them to the console like Rust, or Valorant, or other big Pc hits. submitted by /u/ImaNub09 [link] [comments]