We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

Discus and support We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 30, 2019.

1. We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

/u/Xbox-Insider, Oct 30, 2019
  2. MRizkBV Win User

Xbox Insider Alpha Build: Multiplayer Connectivity ETR

They have just found the reason causing this bug yesterday. They are now testing a new build internally. They announced that we should get the new build soon, this week.

Please post Insider related issues in the Insider forums. You are posting on "Inside" forums, that's a subforum dedicated for Inside, a video game.
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Why do I have to pay to play my games online?.

Xbox Live currently hit the 46 million subscribers. I dont think we will miss you one bit there OP.
  4. sandorien Win User

Come join our Destiny clan

Clan is still open so just hit join and you are in then post in the group forum and we will add you to the list of raid groups we are building
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Pathetic Microsoft customer service

as I see from your other thread, you are part of the Xbox Insider preview. Support can not help with Xbox Insider Preview builds, the only place to get proper support is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    that way the Development team and other Insiders can interact with you. This is unfortunately what being in the Insider Preview is all about, we get the development software and test it out for bugs. If you can't handle this then it maybe a good idea to remove
    yourself from the Insider Preview builds and return to a public build.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Xbox One X games freezing.

Thanks for the awesome detail on the post.

Quick question:

Are you a member of the XBOX Insider Program?
Thema:

We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

1. We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME... - Similar Threads - hit 000 subscribers

2. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  3. Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?: HI, I'm curious on what the requirements to get on the "Hit Clip Creator" or "VIP" tab are? My posts, for almost a whole month now have been getting 300-1000 likes, many shares and quite a bit of...
  4. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  5. /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingB0T [link] [comments]
  6. Hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator: What are the requirements to become a hit clip creator and not only that is there a way to know if you're close to reaching it ? further more is there any specific numbers we have to met to reach...
  7. Hit clip creator on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator on xbox one: Does anyone know what a Hit clip creator is on xbox I am not a hit clip creator and I'm listed as if I am on the suggested friends section and I'm getting spammed with followers how do I stop this ?
  8. Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...

in XboX Insiders
    Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]
  9. Someone Hitting me Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone Hitting me Offline: Look Community; watch out for a person using an OvH who likes to hit people offline for no reasons. We have dealt with this person for a very very long time; his name is [Mod Removed - Personal...
  10. Hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator: delete it .it is ruining the fun and so much more for many pepole . 20c88b0c-5c1d-41e0-8431-98acf4953396