We need 360 fightstick support!

Discus and support We need 360 fightstick support! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's painful to play Killer Instinct with a gamepad while watching my awesome 360 fight stick sit there and collect dust. There is absolutely no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jrshipe, Jun 5, 2014.

1. jrshipe
    jrshipe Guest

It's painful to play Killer Instinct with a gamepad while watching my awesome 360 fight stick sit there and collect dust. There is absolutely no reason 360 fight sticks are not supported on XB1 - it's the same button layout. So MS, if you're listening,
    seriously, we need fightstick support asap. Hopefully before KI Season 2.

In the meantime, can anyone recommend some kind of converter for hooking a 360 fight stick up to Xbox One? Does something like this exist?

:)

jrshipe, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Spengali74
    Spengali74 Guest
    Xbox One should support fightsticks

I agree. The Xbox One should support the Xbox 360 fightsticks

Spengali74, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Tournament Edition Fightstick question

Do the tournament edition fightsticks come with low end sanwa joysticks? I have seen peopple say they need to upgrade their joystick on a new torunament edition fightstick. Do they come with lower end sanwa joysticks or are they upgradeing it for no good
    reason? If I got a tournament edition fightstick do I only need to upgrade the square restrictor gate to an octogonal one or do I need to upgrade the joystick and buttons also?

Omnivorous One, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Spengali74 Win User

Xbox One should support fightsticks

I agree. The Xbox One should support the Xbox 360 fightsticks
  5. DrBez Win User

Can you use xbox 360 fight stick?

No you cannot still.

I personally do not think that you can use any 360 fightsticks for the XB1. (unless you use the Cronus Max)

There is a HORI fightstick which you can buy now on amazon, its slightly cheaper than the TE Madcatz stick.
  6. jacooza Win User
  7. JoeBoNeZ Win User

KI Pin Ultimate Edition discussion and support thread

Yeah nothing yet for the Ultratech pin, or the thunder pin, or the fightstick pin from Pax. I see above we should speak up and it seems people are doing so. Paying more money for the Pin Ultimate Edition we should at least have someone telling us what is
    going on with them. The Pax fightstick pin needs to be put in the store along with the others. We bought this edition knowing we would have to earn the pins, or buy them if we could not attend something. So i hope someone is reading this and gives us more
    up to date information on them.
  8. iLuckyCharms23 Win User

Tournament Edition Arcade Stick?

Not worth it, IMO. Go on Amazon and check out the fightsticks on there. Also check out YouTube for different reviews on fightsticks. I used the PDP and I hated it. I bought myself a Hori fightstick and everything is smooth sailing.
Thema:

1. We need 360 fightstick support! - Similar Threads - need 360 fightstick

2. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not...
  3. Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera: How do contact Microsoft to ask for a driver that will run the Xbox 360 video camera on a laptop running Windows 10? e66fac4c-2371-47ef-9dac-c651d24d64a2
  4. I need help (PC to XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help (PC to XBOX 360): So I am trying to plug in my XBOX 360 by HDMI into my laptop which is a windows 10 all inclusive computer. I have already tried going into start -> settings -> devices -> display etc etc they...
  5. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  6. need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box: The outlaw game is just xbox console is xbox 360 how so I get an update for the game? *Moved from CPC forums* 7837882d-90c4-4d99-806a-cbaf1e845abb
  7. Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player

in XboX Insiders
    Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player: I want to join the insider club i did on 360 but is it safe to do on xbox one im scared of rigging mi console on pre updates how often are the threats of permanently damaged xbox ones. submitted...
  8. need help with my xbox 360 plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with my xbox 360 plz: plz note party chat works gta online dont work completed 100% of gtav ok so ive had everything thrown at me with this problem from server alerts, to rockstar servers are down, restart prolog,...
  9. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  10. I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.: Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make another account for my Xbox One. I would like...