We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

Discus and support We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaylorEwart123, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM.

1. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!

:)

TaylorEwart123, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Make a lot of dragon ball games backwards compatible please Xbox

Good day

Only the developer of a game can have it come to backward compatible list.

In Dragonball Z case there is a few developers that has worked on the games in the past, you will need to contact them and convince them to do it.
  3. CptThade Win User

didn't play drakonball Z game series but agree that good old games need to backwards library :)
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

yea the old dbz games were really good, the new ones are alright, but i did enjoy the retro games much more.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi,

Its up to the developers and publishers to do this. but maybe after scarlett is released something will come up.
  6. veiledbythemist Win User

I would be 100% down for this.
Thema:

1. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games! - Similar Threads - need backwards compatible

2. need for speed underground backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed underground backwards compatible: please make need for speed underground 1 2 most wanted carbon the run hot pursuit for xbox one backwards compatible 14cbda77-b6a4-4f87-a00e-e9ea5b03a8d6
  3. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  4. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  5. Need help with backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with backwards compatibility: Hello, I was looking through my achievements and saw a bunch of old 360 games I would love to play again, but they don't appear on my ready to install tab like some other backwards compatible...
  6. Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster: Could you guys please let Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 (not 2012) be backwards compatible for the Xbox One console or even discuss with EA about having a remastered version for the need for...
  7. Lost planet two needs backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost planet two needs backwards compatibility: lost planet two is a treasure. Many people would lay down their lives for that game. For some reason 80 something sonic games get added but not once has a game of this amount of glory been...
  8. original and 360 backwards compatible Need For Speed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original and 360 backwards compatible Need For Speed games: Hi, so i know that there are other backwards compatible games coming out soon and thats cool. I was wondering if you guys could make all of the older Need For Speed games backwards compatible,...
  9. Wwe All Stars needs to be Backwards Compatible!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe All Stars needs to be Backwards Compatible!: We need a better choice of backwards compatible games.... Not just the same shooters, or crap games.... Wwe All Stars was one of the best wrestling games out there.... Make it so Microsoft... Been...
  10. need for speed undercover backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed undercover backwards compatibility: can you add need for speed undercover on Xbox backwards compatibility. fb0293fe-1707-40bb-b8ed-8b6096e9f4c0