We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppearedAxis150, May 19, 2019.

1. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining farcry games on xbox 360 become backwards compatible. any advice
    or help to get this to happen would be great thanks.

:)

AppearedAxis150, May 19, 2019
  2. Flip oUGSo Win User

We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

Maybe.... one day it’ll happen.
    It has happened we have FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic backwards compatible now never thought it would happen but it has
  3. Flip_oUGSo Win User

Just to inform any of you who dont know but FarCry Classic and FarCry Instincts Predator is now backwards compatible.

Thanks for everyone's help and lets bring life back to fcip 😃
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

They're both available BC now.
  5. Flip oUGSo Win User

Now are next mission is to get FarCry Instincts Predator available with Games with Gold and or with Game Pass and to hopefully bring some life back into this game and its multiplayer
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Maybe.... one day it’ll happen.
Thema:

1. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - need FarCry Instincts

2. Need help with error code 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code 0x80070570: So for the past 4 or 5 days, I've had trouble installing Fortnite. One morning, I woke up to play and I wasn't able to. I was given an error message that said the game was corrupted (error code...
  3. Minecraft Java Migration, need to buy again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Migration, need to buy again?: I migrated my account today from Java to Microsoft since I heard it runs better but when I log into my Minecraft Microsoft account now it's telling me to Buy the Game? They share the same email...
  4. Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not: If I was playing with 2 other people and we picked up a random in warzone and they started to be racist and my friends became racist to defend echother would we get banned in anyway for defending...
  5. sisu.xboxlive.com down? FH5 sign-in needed, Steam bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sisu.xboxlive.com down? FH5 sign-in needed, Steam bought.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9XOGFbxhsE [img] Specs: Fresh Windows 11 Asus GeForce RTX 3070 DUAL (LHR), 8GB GDD Intel Core i7-11700K, LGA1200, 3.60 GHz, 16MB Asus ROG STRIX Z590-E...
  6. Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Girl/Guy Gamers needed!: Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX, MK, GTA w! Girls and guys are welcomed!...
  7. Recover microsoft acct password !! REALLY NEED HELP !!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover microsoft acct password !! REALLY NEED HELP !!: I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS!!! I set up my Microsoft acct when I was young. Never had the need to add gaming devices or access my documents until recently now 5 years later. I have no idea what...
  8. my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable: hi, i have a xbox one and if i unplug the power cable for a long time it needs a very long update from 4,4 gigabite. why does it need a update? is het normal? and can in do something? my xbox is...
  9. i need help installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help installing a game: when i try to install stardew vally or any game off of the microsoft store it wont let me click install or it would say launch but wont let me launch it and i have xbox game pass ultimate, please...
  10. Need help getting my Xbox account back with my 2 year game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting my Xbox account back with my 2 year game pass: I NEED HELP GETTING MY XBOX ACCOUNT BACK THAT BEEN 1 week OLD ONLY WITH 2 year game pass. I THINK MY ACCOUNT GOT HACK OR BLOCK BECAUSE SOMEONE TRY TO ATTEMPT TO LOG IN MULTIPLE TIME WITH AN...