WE NEED MVP BASEBALL BACK

Discus and support WE NEED MVP BASEBALL BACK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have in the Xbox community that are major baseball fans have suffered long enough without a great baseball game, yes the Show is in the works. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos E.Aragon, Apr 1, 2020.

1. WE NEED MVP BASEBALL BACK

We have in the Xbox community that are major baseball fans have suffered long enough without a great baseball game, yes the Show is in the works. But that shouldn't be our only option. (I may be wrong). Not going to lie though, i would love for EA to resurrect
    the MVP franchise once again, they talked about it last year, but that's about it. WE MISS BASEBALL!!!

:)

Carlos E.Aragon, Apr 1, 2020
  2. FenixRevil Win User

They should give these types of games a chance since there are many people who are fans of baseball and it is a pity that they do not make games of this sport.
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

Pudiera ser, aunque se necesita que mejoraran los servidores
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Carlos E.Aragon,

Whilst EA may not be making a baseball game, see the announcement for MLB below which will become multi-platform. It may not be MVP but there is light at the end of the tunnel for baseball fans :) so we could be seeing a decent baseball game as soon as
    next year :)

[​IMG]
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

I agree 100%. Right when MVP was great they stopped. I hope they bring it back. I loved that game.
  6. UnbendingArc958 Win User

This would be cool to have but do not seeing it happen. The show to keep right agreed to have it on multiple platforms.
Thema:

1. WE NEED MVP BASEBALL BACK - Similar Threads - NEED MVP BASEBALL

2. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  3. Xbox Avatar Program Needs more Cowbell

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar Program Needs more Cowbell: Did Xbox abandon the Avatar program? It doesn't seem to get updated anymore. submitted by /u/IGoByDanny [link] [comments]
  4. Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission

in XBoX on Windows
    Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission: When my email was first made, my mom and dad put it under their family in Microsoft. But after trying to play games on the microsoft store and being told that I need parent permission to change...
  5. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

in XBoX on Windows
    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions: HI Team, I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a valid subscription. I only have RuPay cards(for...
  6. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again: I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download...
  7. forgotting games that need a comeback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forgotting games that need a comeback: first on my list is boxing fight night was awesome it never got remasterd then i have ready to rumble nice boxing game then im wondering how we have mk street fighter virtual fighter an even ki...
  8. Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...: Hi there. So this Xbox PC app has been a complete headache so far lol. Connection issues, unblocking ports, friends going on/offline when they aren't, hanging updates and having to do game...
  9. Password not accepted..need HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password not accepted..need HELP: Renewed and accepted a new renewal to gold. Entered email address and password...comes back dont recognise password. Reset password and still will not let me in yet email and password accepted to...
  10. Need help with backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with backward compatibility: I have black ops 2 on disc for the 360 which is backward compatible with xbox one but my xbox one is all digital and cannot take discs. Is there a way I can play black ops 2 on my xbox one without...