We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest

Discus and support We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Edit: Update Times* Super, super apologize for the typo title, I understand how that's going to make this look ranty haha Edit 2: Wording Original... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Valefree, May 14, 2020.

1. /u/Valefree
    /u/Valefree Guest

Edit: Update Times*

Super, super apologize for the typo title, I understand how that's going to make this look ranty haha

Edit 2: Wording

Original post:

I understand people will downvote/reply and say that "you should always check for updates" but the reality is, I don't think that quite cuts it. I'm perfectly fine with updating my Xbox in Alpha frequently, but with auto updates on, why does my Xbox never automatically update? My updates arrive between 3:00-3:50 AM PST every other night. This is when I'm most active.

My point being, as I'm sitting here updating my console, and completely just ruined the game of competitive Overwatch for my team, I really, really insist that we should be allowed to set a time for auto updates, like Windows 10 allows for. I don't claim to be a developer or know as much as a developer, but hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to consider implementing. This only adds extreme frustration the way it is now.

submitted by /u/Valefree
    [link] [comments]

/u/Valefree, May 14, 2020
  2. FTM99 Win User

what we really need

I get what cat is saying though..Your relaxed kick back on a Friday night night playing (insert your game here)Wife and kids are sleeping and you have your TB's on...All of a sudden a summer pop up T' storm is a brewing(happens all the time),,would be pretty
    cool if it did pop up to warn you on the screen during play..I know i'd appreciate that..
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

what we really need

Or you could look out the window??
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

what we really need

Yeah, I wake up and press the weather on my phone and that's the only time I check the weather. If I'm playing the Xbox I don't much care for the weather and I get alerted to bush fires to my phone anyway which is about the only natural disaster I get around
    where I live.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

what we really need

I don't need one. I know what the weather will be like here without checking. It'll always be cold and raining.
  6. pkvas Win User

what we really need

It has internet explorer which can be used to check the weather
Thema:

1. We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest - Similar Threads - Really Really Need

2. They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential )

in XboX Insiders
    They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential ): [IMG] submitted by /u/LimitBreaker5 [link] [comments]
  3. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502
  4. Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they really need to flip the home menu around?: So we had 2 updates in 2 days and to my knowledge the only thing they did was move all the profile, audio, settings, and power options from the left to the right, was it really needed? submitted...
  5. really need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    really need help: Hi im being threatened to be booted offline for a year what should i do really need help 6cee0702-f7ea-41af-bd4b-8680368fa4d7
  6. The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.: That is definitely a good idea, rather than having to do them all one at a time. That said you could add them all to your cart and checkout only once, but even that takes a fair amount of time....
  7. We Really Need Am External Way To Manage Game Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Really Need Am External Way To Manage Game Save Data: After all these years, I am still playing Fallout 4. The issue is a handful of individual games saves in the game save container cause the game to crash before before they can even be deleted...
  8. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  9. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?: HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw. Can anyone tell me what AMPERAGE the Xbox ONe...
  10. I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really need a xbox one x owners answer.: I'm sorry if I come across as a little angry or violent but a little over 1 year ago I got a BRAND NEW xbox one x and it had a faulty hard drive. That was a little frustrating the first time that...