"We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

Discus and support "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and am met with the above message. I can't log in. The internet isn't helping- all I can find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jezzper, Aug 6, 2020.

1. jezzper
    jezzper Guest

I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and am met with the above message. I can't log in.
    The internet isn't helping- all I can find is other people with the same problem who you have ignored.

I changed my email a few weeks ago and my password yesterday so Minecraft is probably using old credentials. I've reinstalled the game and tried "resetting" it through the settings.

Please, Microsoft. Do the right thing. Support your player base and customers.

:)

jezzper, Aug 6, 2020
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Doesnt give me a code, but itnjust said. “Failed to log in”

“we tried to sign into your microsoft account, but something went wrong.”

thats all it says
  3. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  4. RyleyRoberts1 Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Have this crappy message saying something went wrong when trying to play minecraft with friends.. doesnt seem to auto sign me in any more and doesnt seem to be any way around it... Is this a general issue?
  5. RyleyRoberts1 Win User

Did you ever find a resolution?
  6. Mr.Dino123 Win User

You guys ruined my entire experience of playing minecraft. I was just fine with the version you gave us to begin with. So if you dont do something about the accounts you are going to lose a lot of players. Im not teying to be mean or sound like im treating
    you, but it is really annoying to not be able to play with my friends. Sincerely, MrDino
Thema:

1. "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong." - Similar Threads - tried log Microsoft

2. When I try to log into ea with my microsoft account it says account not eligible

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into ea with my microsoft account it says account not eligible: When I try to log into ea with my microsoft account it says account not eligible d0865484-85bd-47e7-829b-727dc7f57fbd
  3. I try to log into my xbox profile through my microsoft account and it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my xbox profile through my microsoft account and it says the account...: My sister was trying to play minecraft with her friend but when she tried to sign in it would put her into a different account with the same email address. I have tried the recovery form but it...
  4. Everytime i try to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 it stays on the spinning image...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i try to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 it stays on the spinning image...: I log into my new microsoft account on my ps4 but as it tries to connect everything disappears and i just watch the nether home screen. 7ef0d261-27a5-4ce8-9bf2-b7cc28d7b917
  5. Minecraft crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account: Since the new update Minecraft always crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account. I already tried reinstalling it and also tried to clear the data on my phone but it didn't work. It...
  6. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  7. We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”

in XBoX on Windows
    We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”: I just bought minecraft for my switch and every time i try to login to my microsoft i get an error saying “we tried to log into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” It seems like...
  8. When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes: Not sure why but every time i try to log into microsoft my MCPE crashes every time 13e9c852-2e5d-4078-81be-1c4a8d4c56db
  9. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong: I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4. 1131d653-3bc7-4884-9803-efb3d4bc8063
  10. Trying to log into epic games using Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into epic games using Microsoft: I have tried everything but i recently got the merry mint pickaxe code and i tried to log into epic games using xbox but it just says “There was an error processing the credentials from the...