We try to sign in and when we to do it , it says we are not signed in with xbox live we never ...

Discus and support We try to sign in and when we to do it , it says we are not signed in with xbox live we never ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; W \e try to sign in but it says we are not connected to xbox live but we never had it and it used to work perfectly fine but we can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whlman00, Jun 19, 2017.

1. whlman00
    whlman00 Guest

We try to sign in and when we to do it , it says we are not signed in with xbox live we never ...

W

\e try to sign in but it says we are not connected to xbox live but we never had it and it used to work perfectly fine but we can't play

anything because it says that we need to come to the website xbox.com/errorhelp but our code does not work } - : }}}}}

'''''

:)

whlman00, Jun 19, 2017
  2. GreyTuna06
    GreyTuna06 Guest
    prepaid subscription card

just bought a 12months gold subscription for my son, never had live before, signed in and went through process but it is saying we only have free membership and when we try to reinput codes it says it says we have already used them

GreyTuna06, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Signing in XBox 360

HELP!!! My son got a 2nd hand XBox 360 for Christmas. We have created an account for him and, on his avatar, it says he is signed in. However, when we try to do anything ie purchase a game online, it says we need to sign in, even though we are!

PastElk78417787, Jun 19, 2017
  4. whlman00
    whlman00 Guest

this is so not fair bye minecraft

whlman00, Jun 19, 2017
  5. whlman00 Win User

We try to sign in and when we to do it , it says we are not signed in with xbox live we never had it

this is so not fair bye minecraft
  6. BilboTBaggins85 Win User

Black Ops 1--Still cannot connect to online servers

The issue is that when we load up the game, it says "disconnected from xbox live", then when we try to play multiplayer or whatever, it asks us to sign in. So we select the profile to sign in under, but then an error pops up saying it can't connect and puts
    us back to the menu. It's quite infuriating when all we want to do is play an awesome game like this.
  7. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.

8. WPAK Win User

Saying we don't have xbox live gold when we do?

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  9. TRISTEN1e3 Win User

Profile not signing in on Xbox 360 games on Xbox one?

All we had to do was make sure you are signed in to Xbox one system and then it all loaded fine. Looks like when we opened the game it auto signed us out of xbox live and we didn't know
Thema:

1. We try to sign in and when we to do it , it says we are not signed in with xbox live we never ... - Similar Threads - try sign says

2. 2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to play nba2k17 the person who bought this needs to sign in i was just trying to play...
  3. I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not?: I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not? I'm having problems signing in to Xbox live, it says I'm putting in the wrong password which I'm not...
  4. Says I already exist when I try and sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I already exist when I try and sign in: I accidentally deleted my account on my XBOX One X. When I try and sign in (under +add new option since its the only one available), it says 'user already exists. You cannot use this account...
  5. We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.: we are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes but it does not work. I have auto sign in. 81f63105-87c5-4797-92ee-4a44ee24d009
  6. I'm having problems signing in to my Xbox ,says, " we can't sign in right now. try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems signing in to my Xbox ,says, " we can't sign in right now. try again later.: I keep getting messages on my Microsoft Solitaire Collection , https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to ERROR: 1170000, and my XBOX says we can't sign you in right now. try again later...
  7. When I try to sign in from windows 10 Xbox app it says invalid JSON string anyone know what I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to sign in from windows 10 Xbox app it says invalid JSON string anyone know what I ...: when I try to sign in it says I couldn't be signed in and under it, it says invalid JSON string. Does anyone know how to fix this please I haven't been able to sign in for a month! TIA...
  8. I'm trying to play online and I'm signed I and have wifi connected and it says I don't have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play online and I'm signed I and have wifi connected and it says I don't have ...: I'm trying to play GTA online and I have wifi connected and signed in but when I click online it says that my profile does not have permission to acesss GTA online...
  9. It won't let me sign in I try and it says try again In a few minutes or sign in 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me sign in I try and it says try again In a few minutes or sign in 0x87DD0006: it tells me to try again in a few minutes or sing in Microsoft in 0x87DD0006 bae92b01-c4fd-4928-bcef-eb8330071231
  10. im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do: im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do cc89a375-686a-4a14-840c-94acd62e72c3