we want update please help

Discus and support we want update please help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i‘m a china xbox day one owner,at first i want to say thank u for every stuff of microsoft. thank u unlocked the area code of china xboxone. but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Isaracn, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Isaracn
    Isaracn Guest

i‘m a china xbox day one owner,at first i want to say thank u for every stuff of microsoft. thank u unlocked the area code of china xboxone.

but still have a little bug , if i got a HK GTA V BLue ray , u know this game had Chinese Traditional,but we just can see Eng, so we hope : would u like in the next updat fix it?

:)

Isaracn, Apr 1, 2015
  2. TheKraige
    TheKraige Guest
    Another update beta thread.

Sorry to be one of those guys but I wanted to ask if anybody has a spare invite could they invite me to the dashboard update beta please. My GT is TheKraige and thanks in advance for anyone who helps.

==No soliciting - GTPorsche==

TheKraige, Apr 1, 2015
  3. X box one headset

Please can anyone help? Our xbox headset just stopped working for no apparent reason. We swapped it for a new turtle beach one (like the original) but it still doesn't work. The headset does work, I have tested it through the computer. It is plugged into the controller by a headset jack, as it was when it was working before. The controller has been updated. I have checked the privacy settings and all seems fine. Can anyone help?? We have only had the x box and controller since January. Thanks in anticipation.

sarah scotcher, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there Isaracn!

Looks like we are helping you out over in this thread here! Go ahead and refer to Misses Quinzel's post! we want update please help :)

Mister Beep, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there Isaracn!

Looks like we are helping you out over in this thread here! Go ahead and refer to Misses Quinzel's post! :)
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

please i want help

Can you buy the game on disc?
  7. Mythic xSagex Win User

please i want help

Im having a hard time understanding your english. Have you tried downloading or using a game for your region?
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

please i want help :*(

Hi,

Issues with communicating on Xbox Live parties may occur due to a server connection error or an issue with your network connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you made any changes to your router settings prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a chat headset to communicate with the Xbox Live parties?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Does the same issue occur to a different profile?

In the meantime, you can visit this
    link
    for suggested solutions that can help resolve the issue.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

please i want help

The Middle East is not a Live supported region. That means you may not be able to access certain Marketplace features or content. In other words, you are out of luck until XBL is made available in your region.

International, copyright, license, local and government laws all play a part in what is and is not allowed in each region. The latter two play the biggest part.
Thema:

1. we want update please help - Similar Threads - update please help

2. Xbox insider update failed. Please help me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update failed. Please help me.: A week or so ago, my xbox one s prompted an update which failed and I have been trying to fix ever since. I got error e101 and e106. I can't use the OSU because I'm enrolled in the insider...
  3. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  4. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  5. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  6. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  7. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  8. Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!: Just came home and turned on console. Update prompt came up and went ahead downloading. Then went to self restart but shutdown instead. Went to power on but got a very quiet on sound, no light and...
  9. Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please. Error en la actualización[Update failed]: [img] Hola que tal mi 8nternet si funciona y me pide la consola una actualización pero después quiere a cesar a xbos live no descarga la actualización y aparece este error alguien puede ayudarme...
  10. Whenever I update a game the update size is the same as the game help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I update a game the update size is the same as the game help please!: Ok hello all, whenever i try and uptate a game quite frequently instead of downloading the normal update it sometimes makes me download an update the size of the entire game again. Its also always...