We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.

Discus and support We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Feb 22, 2020.

1. We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Feb 22, 2020
  2. dazzlerazzle Win User

storage management

Don't worry if you will fill up the hard drive intelligent xbox one app will start deleting stuff for you :>
  3. egh-5043EE17-422C-46 Win User

Managing Storage

When it autosaves it puts it on your hardrive or other USB drives. (whatever you pick). and once it saves you can go to xbox home, go to settings, console settings, storage, and copy, delete, and move files from hardrive to USB.
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Managing Storage

I'm assuming you are referring to the Xbox One storage management and not the Xbox 360, correct? If this is the case, this is something that should be posted on the Xbox
    LIVE Wishlist/Feedback
    forums so the right group of people see it and hopefully this can be implemented.
  5. yjsrtsteve Win User

storage management

I did that and when i reinstalled it, it synced with my profile in the cloud (i'm assuming) and reloaded my game data. I want my game data deleted because everyone and their brother wanted to play when i first got the new system. And, how would I choose
    to save my stuff to a flash drive? Guess I cant do that either eh?
  6. J Storm Win User

storage management

There is no way to manage or view the storage on Xbox One.
Thema:

We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.

1. We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it. - Similar Threads - users don’t “Manage”

2. my friends credit card is being used by an unknown user

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friends credit card is being used by an unknown user: just got a message off my friend asking if i know anything about a purchase, please could anyone help as she doesnt even have an xbox nor fifa. Order number: [mod removed]...
  3. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...: الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا? [Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device used and I want a solution?]...
  4. problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.

in XBoX on Windows
    problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.: Hi all, Just purchased cities:skylines from the Microsoft store. I'm logged into my store account ok and click play from the store button. The game starts up ok, runs through its splash...
  5. Minecraft- Syncing User Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Syncing User Data: My minecraft is stuck on the Syncing user data screen. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling several time and nothing is helping. d89f0f6c-aa26-4f43-988a-72fd03cff91f
  6. Unable to access user generated content privacy options on the beta support site

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access user generated content privacy options on the beta support site: Posting here after being referred from twitter here. may as well type up an expanded report though. Sorry if it's overly wordy. TLDR, read the tweet. After trying to help someone access...
  7. Microsoft account needs to split users, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account needs to split users, help: I have a Microsoft account that i use for all of my personal/office stuff...Office, skype, email, Outlook, etc. Long ago when youngest got an Xbox i didn't think too much about adding a (child)...
  8. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  9. Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen: Been trying to load up minecraft on my xbox one but keep getting stuck on the same loading screen. Plz help c41a1cf4-45b3-4f40-ad7f-71c0e1e1e6b8
  10. XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games: My Xbox Live tagname / username has been compromised or stolen. When we log into our Live account it shows no history assigned to the email address that we have used for 5+ years. We did a...