Weak connection of the controller to the computer

Discus and support Weak connection of the controller to the computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Greetings to the microsoft community. I recently bought 2 gamepads from xbox one for playing on a computer, both of the third generation. An adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexLong3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. AlexLong3
    AlexLong3 Guest

Greetings to the microsoft community. I recently bought 2 gamepads from xbox one for playing on a computer, both of the third generation. An adapter for wireless connection is attached to the first controller, and the second is standard. There is
    a problem in that I see a noticeable difference in connecting these gamepads through the adapter. The gamepad that went without an adapter in the kit works fine and keeps in touch, while the second gamepad can easily lose touch if there is a slight obstacle
    in the way. It also happens that he breaks the connection, then connects himself again, but no longer works. When connected to android via bluetooth, the controller is sometimes not visible, or it can’t be connected. I tried changing batteries and updating
    controller drivers. I also have a wireless mouse and keyboard, can they conflict?

:)

AlexLong3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

However, I'm not understanding what you mean by attaching the adapter to the controller. If you want to use an Xbox One controller on a Windows 10 PC, you can connect it in 3 ways:

1. You can use a micro-USB cable to just plug the controller in and the drivers will install automatically.
    2. You can use an official
      Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
      , which plugs into a USB slot in your PC and the controller will pair with that adapter. Some Microsoft Surface laptops have a wireless feature built-in.
    3. Bluetooth if your PC supports it. Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.

Having a mouse and keyboard connected should not conflict. You would not be able to use your PC normally without M&K. The game should recognize what you want to use by simply just pressing some inputs on either M&K or the controller.

Please confirm what method you are trying to connect the controller that is having issues.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Computer on, weak Xbox Signal

Hey Zombie, sorry to hear about the connection issue! It sounds like your home network is struggling to share your bandwidth among your different devices. If this just started happening recently, it might be worth resetting your network hardware, and then
    running a connection speed test, to see where you're clocking in at.

You can reset your modem and router by unplugging power to both for about 15 seconds. When restoring power, plug the modem in first, and then wait for all of the lights on the modem to come up. When those are all active, plug in the router. Once those
    lights are flashing normally, go ahead and run a LIVE connection test on the console.

Once that hardware has been reset, run a
    connection speed test
    . If your speeds look lower to what they were when you first signed up with your ISP, you may want to give them a ring. :) Let us know how that goes!
  4. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

2 XBoxes on 1 router problems HELP!

Try using one Ethernet cord and one wifi cord if not use two Ethernet cords. Also since the modem isn't connected to a computer it could be too Weak to support two xboxes
  5. MultiThread Win User

Weak connection?

One answer simple portforward port 3074 :) - what this does is it allows you to connect to xbox easier.

Hope i helped.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Weak connection?

Thema:

1. Weak connection of the controller to the computer - Similar Threads - Weak connection controller

2. weak or no signal on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    weak or no signal on tv: Xbox One S will power on but doesn't display on the TV. Tried replacing HDMI cord and attempted to reboot in low res/safe mode but nothing happens. Just a black screen. Can I try anything else...
  3. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I've connected my external hard drive to my Xbox One but I get a warning come up saying that the connection is too weak and to try another usb port or cable. I have tried this but nothing has...
  4. Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.: Hi there, I hope you're doing fine. I have a question. I'm very interested in Xbox Game Pass, but I have a weak laptop (no dedicated graphic card). Can I still be able to game those titles in it?...
  5. External hdd connection too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hdd connection too weak to use: i have had 2 different external hdd's, both 4tb WD My Books over the last 5 years or so I believe. Both of them have run into the error code above. My current drive replaced the older one when the...
  6. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I have a My Book 2TB Hard drive and I've had it for about 5 years now hooked up to my xbox one. I went to play on it today and in the middle of a cut scene to the game I was playing, it died out...
  7. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I've got a Kingston HyperX Savage USB 3.1 256 GB Flash drive that just doesn't seem to wanna cooperate. Reads 350Mb/s Writes 250 MB/s, that has to be enough tho, right? So the storage doesn't...
  8. ox8082000d: External storage connection too weak

in XBoX on Consoles
    ox8082000d: External storage connection too weak: Hi, I recently purchased a Samsung T1 500GB SDD. I also have 3 other HDD's, however, the only other one currently used is a Sea of Thieves Edition Seagate Drive for Xbox 2TB. I also have a...
  9. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I have a 2tb Seagate external hard drive. It has worked perfectly until the last few months. The blue power light/connection light started to do one of two things either doesn't come on at all or...
  10. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I have a 2tb Seagate external hard drive. It has worked perfectly until the last few months. The blue power light/connection light started to do one of two things either doesn't come on at all or...