Weather woes?

Discus and support Weather woes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How much snow do you have to add to get snowflakes to spawn? Adding dirt to sand causes rain. Does sand stop the rain? How much?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kismet Thrall, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Weather woes?

How much snow do you have to add to get snowflakes to spawn? Adding dirt to sand causes rain. Does sand stop the rain? How much?

:)

Kismet Thrall, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Weather

[quote user="Snotty Chunks"]

[quote user=""]

If it snows heavily and someone camps for a while....they should be covered in snow

[/quote]

PMSL - This would be really funny!

[/quote]

movement should also be hindered

Zombie Harvest, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    Weather

Then we call play Call of Duty in a hurricane.

Yousef Islam, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Spud 72 Win User

Weather

[quote user="crunchy1X"]

[quote user=""] I would like to see the in game weather reflect the real life weather of the hosts home town(so to speak). That would really keeps maps fresh and interesting and also add a little more depth to how maps are played game to game imo.
    One minute you play a certain map in an Ohio snow storm then 20 minutes later you're playing that same map again, but this time during a heavy thunder storm in Florida, then again later on a bright sunny day or at night under a full moon, dusk/dawn

[/quote]

This might be the best idea I've ever heard for an enhancement to the COD series!

[/quote] thank you Crunchy1X.
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Weather

[quote user="Spud 72"] I would like to see the in game weather reflect the real life weather of the hosts home town(so to speak). That would really keeps maps fresh and interesting and also add a little more depth to how maps are played game to game imo.
    One minute you play a certain map in an Ohio snow storm then 20 minutes later you're playing that same map again, but this time during a heavy thunder storm in Florida, then again later on a bright sunny day or at night under a full moon, dusk/dawn

[/quote]

This might be the best idea I've ever heard for an enhancement to the COD series!
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Weather

I just noticed this the other day but I believe it rains on Bootleg. Either that or there is a leaking gutter near the loading dock at the spawn point. But yeah, we need more weather effects. Not too keen on the blowing paper
    we get already in just about every match.
  7. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Weather

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[quote user="Snotty Chunks"]

Actually Spud 72 could be on to something here. Don't they do this on the Tiger Woods games...???

[/quote]I want to say Madden does it too, not a 100% sure though. Like I said, it's a lot to ask and I'm just spitballing here, but I would like to see something like this in the future. I definitely think it could add a whole new dimension to a game. Until
    then, maybe devs can incorporate some kind of random weather program to kick in just before a map goes to the load screen or something.

[/quote]

In Madden, you can turn certain weather options on, like heavy snow, heavy rain, heavy wind, overcast etc etc. Some people like to mimic the conditions their city normally is in. Like when you play at the Packers stadium, people like putting heavy snow on.
    Or when you play in Chicago, people like putting on heavy wind.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Weather

If it was rare enough I think it'd be wicked :D
Thema:

Weather woes?

1. Weather woes? - Similar Threads - Weather woes

2. A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community

in XboX Insiders
    A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community: OK this is a discussion that new and my friends speak about like every other day is to weather xbox should see if discord would be willing to add their app to console. Let me here your guys...
  3. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...: 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360
  4. I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error when I try to sign in to my account, even if the Wi-Fi and weather...: When I'm trying to sign into my account on xbox it comes up with an error. There is also little bit of snow outside but it is fine, as well as my Wi-Fi. Please can you help me as I am trying to...
  5. CenturyLink: You services are acting up and theres no bad weather or anything here

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: You services are acting up and theres no bad weather or anything here: CenturyLink (ISPs): You services are acting up and theres no bad weather or anything here i cant contact my ips since my mom doesnt know the account so yall are having connection issues in texas...
  6. Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather: I am having a problem with Project CARS 2 in the Porsche manufacturer drives Porsche 935 77. After a lap on the Hockenheim Historic track during the race in wet weather, the car tends try and spin...
  7. Where is my weather 2 collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my weather 2 collection?: I bought some time ago the collection weather 2. Now I have a new computer and I can not download this collection anymore. I have to buy it again?! 9ad10fbb-6712-4542-8d1c-86aa6cf6ae70
  8. I'm not able to open the following applications. News, Weather, Xbox, etc. Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to open the following applications. News, Weather, Xbox, etc. Windows 10: I could not log on my account when Microsoft Gears of Wars 4 released on PC. ***!... f0559cb2-e941-44bf-aee8-6ab18dd96276
  9. Xbox 360 Slim fails in cold weather

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim fails in cold weather: hello I have a xbox 360 Slim, and the problem that I have noticed is that it fails me a lot, but, EYE, (It is only in cold weather) I do not know why, here in Mexico were the temperatures of 20...
  10. Does the weather shut down your Wi-Fi when using Live? All is down for hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the weather shut down your Wi-Fi when using Live? All is down for hours: Netflix errors.....No games to play Live.....everything down...have re-booted 3-5 times.....nothing???? Does the weather affect your Wi-Fi?.....any suggestions would be welcome....