Webcam is zoomed in... hopefully not permanently.

Discus and support Webcam is zoomed in... hopefully not permanently. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to stream on Mixer a while back and that app had a zoom & pan option for my webcam. I've been away from streaming and tried getting back to it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nothingbeast, Jul 26, 2020.

1. nothingbeast
    nothingbeast Guest

I used to stream on Mixer a while back and that app had a zoom & pan option for my webcam.

I've been away from streaming and tried getting back to it now that Mixer is no longer available and my webcam is still using the adjusted settings.

The problem is now that Mixer has been completely removed I can't find any option to adjust the zoom. Basically I was previously broadcasting in a larger room and needed to zoom in. But now I'm in a smaller office space and the zoomed image is practically useless.

Does anybody know if there is a fix to this? When I plug the webcam into my laptop the image is just fine so I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the Xbox.

:)

nothingbeast, Jul 26, 2020
  2. NicoG2 Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

There is also a big bug in the update for streamers! I cant seem to find any other complaints or forums about it, but ever sense this new update webcams arent fullscreening for streams. And even when its not fullscreen , the webcam
    zooms in randomly and causes pixelation!
  3. NicoG2 Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

There is also a big bug in the update for streamers! I cant seem to find any other complaints or forums about it, but ever sense this new update webcams arent fullscreening for streams. And even when its not fullscreen , the webcam
    zooms in randomly and causes pixelation!
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Voting for Maps

Hopefully it's a permanent ban this time around : )
  5. Kirkaholic-86FF8FE4- Win User

Stuttering audio (xbox one)

Hopefully there is a more permanent fix out there :/
  6. MsAshh Win User

Game pass quests

Exactly what I was thinking. But hopefully it’s not a permanent change.
Thema:

1. Webcam is zoomed in... hopefully not permanently. - Similar Threads - Webcam zoomed hopefully

2. Direct Connect Webcam Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direct Connect Webcam Issues: Hey there! I'm having some issues with my fosman LED USB webcam which has always worked up until now. Since mixer shut down, I've been working with Lightstream a lot and they've been invaluable...
  3. No Webcam? No Configuration Tool.

in XboX Insiders
    No Webcam? No Configuration Tool.: Hi. Where is the Webcam Support? No configuration Tool. submitted by /u/Schenckman [link] [comments]
  4. Using a webcam microphone for chatting in an Xbox party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a webcam microphone for chatting in an Xbox party?: I have a USB webcam connected to my Xbox which works fine with Skype but I can't get the microphone to work when setting up a party. How do i get the microphone to work with a party? A friend of...
  5. Webcam problem logitech C920 HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam problem logitech C920 HD: hi everyone I have been having this problem for month this is nothing to do with me I have tried everything, my webcam does not respond when I power of my xbox in any mode. It will NOT detect my...
  6. Webcam C922 for Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam C922 for Streaming: Last year in early December I purchased a C922 Logitech webcam to pair with Xbox One X for streaming on Mixer. Everything was fine and I had no problems until the end of January 2020 after the...
  7. Webcam Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam Xbox one: Okay so my Xbox will not recognise my webcam. It used to and the webcam is formatted to yuy2. In the broadcast menu it would flicker on and off. Works in other Xbox one consoles. Any suggestions?...
  8. Is my webcam compromised?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my webcam compromised?: I never noticed it until this morning so i dont think it's normal, but the xbox is "off" but the webcam light is on like it's recording. Dont have any account issues. Unplugged the webcam from the...
  9. Kinect as webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect as webcam: Hello , can I use the kinect as webcam for streaming direct xbox one to the web?(not using computer) 1e8156a3-2cff-4ad1-9fd2-b484d503bfaf
  10. Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...: Instalei uma webcam (Logitech c270). Mas não consigo fazer com que ela apareça no vídeo quando faço uma gravação de Jogo. Já instalei o software câmera Windows, já configurei câmera, já me...