Webcam issues

Discus and support Webcam issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Webcam>camera options> to stream your webcam, you'll need permission ? What does this mean, how do I get permission? . My webcam has worked for as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LORDNOOSE626, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LORDNOOSE626
    LORDNOOSE626 Guest

Webcam issues

Webcam>camera options> to stream your webcam, you'll need permission ?

What does this mean, how do I get permission? . My webcam has worked for as long as I can think I go to use it yesterday on 9/29. And didnt work. Also didnt work just now when I tried on the 30th.

:)

LORDNOOSE626, Oct 6, 2019
  2. LORDNOOSE626 Win User

Webcam issues

You have get on a computer and watch a video go to dashboard click get started wont work on your phone.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Webcam issues

you check your Privacity Configuration on your MS Account? Maybe that can be some insues in your USB port or in your webcan, You tried use other webcan to test?
  4. LORDNOOSE626 Win User

Webcam issues

Not a problem with the webcam at all it's a mixer update safety video on computer desktop.
  5. iShoot1st Win User

Can't turn on camera on mixer

Same problem, the issue message says TO STREAM YOUR WEBCAM, YOU’LL, NEED PERMISSION, REQUEST PERMISSION TO USE A WEBCAM. WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? -show me how
  6. WPAK Win User

Broadcasting issues

Hi there,

if possible be sure to try the following too:

- try to see what happens with a different profile

- try the webcam on a different console at for example a family or friend to see what happens there.

- If available try a different webcam (type/model)

If it also happens on a different profile at a different location then it's most likely an issue related to that specific webcam, which could be a incompatible issue.

Let us know the results

Side note: In the case you are participating in the Xbox Insider program, then be sure to report this issue too
Thema:

Webcam issues

1. Webcam issues - Similar Threads - Webcam issues

2. 3rd party webcam fault when streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd party webcam fault when streaming: 3rd party logitech c922 camera is causing my xbox to switch off when plugged in longer than 30 minutes, its a known problem with streamers who ive interacted with on mixer. Is their a fix in place...
  3. mixer webcam setup xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer webcam setup xbox one: Hello, I need help with setting up my webcam with my xbox. My webcam is plugged in with the box but nothing happened and Im trying to stream with my webcam on mixer. please help someone!...
  4. Need a webcam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a webcam: I am a twitch streamer and i wanna get a webcam that i able to use with the xbox twitch app nothing else . Any recommendations 31a2a6e8-d9e7-442b-a4ae-6afe39b241c4
  5. Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.: So, for some reason, my Xbox One doesn't know I have a webcam plugged in. When I do plug it in, it just doesn't recognize it and the prompt still tells me to plug in a webcam. This webcam has...
  6. Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead): I was wondering if one of the newer updates (within the last two weeks) could've caused certain webcams to not be supported anymore? My webcam that use to work is no longer working. (I have...
  7. Xbox not recognizing Webcam

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not recognizing Webcam: Within the latest build (alpha skip ahead) my Xbox will no longer recognize my webcam and let me use it while streaming (and for those familiar yes I have completed the streamer review process)...
  8. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...
  9. Razer kiyo webcam issues on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kiyo webcam issues on Xbox one x: So the webcam works on my xbox one x but video quality is below 720p quality and voice and video are not insync. Also notice low light issues. Logitech webcams work perfect when streaming with...
  10. Xbox: Mixer - webcam audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox: Mixer - webcam audio sync issue: I just bought the Logitech c920 he webcam for streaming on mixer. Followers and viewers state that my voice doesn't match up with my video. I have the Xbox one x and I stream with the mixer app...