Webcam problem

Discus and support Webcam problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a logitech C920 HD pro webcam attached to my xbox one since the webcams were made compatible and it's been working 100% FINE for over a year but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegendDolby1986, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Webcam problem

I have a logitech C920 HD pro webcam attached to my xbox one since the webcams were made compatible and it's been working 100% FINE for over a year but after the last update, everytime my xbox turns on and I start broadcasting it does not recognize my camera
    UNTIL I unplug it and plug it back in. I thought it was the camera and I bought a brand new one

I am not part of the insider program

I have erased my entire xbox

I have cleared persistent storage

I have removed and added my profile again

I have bought a brand new webcam

Is this a bug or can anyone help.

:)

LegendDolby1986, Feb 19, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Webcam problem

same issue with my logitech brio
    Im not sure the Logitech Brio is compatible with the Xbox.

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

• Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    • Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    • Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    • Logitech C930e Webcam
  3. DARTH FERAN Win User

Webcam problem

I have the same problem did you found a solution?
  4. SebastianThielicke Win User

Webcam problem

same issue with my logitech brio
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Webcam problem

Hi my webcam is compatible I been using if with no problems for a year.
  6. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Webcam problem

Thema:

Webcam problem

1. Webcam problem - Similar Threads - Webcam problem

2. Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...: Instalei uma webcam (Logitech c270). Mas não consigo fazer com que ela apareça no vídeo quando faço uma gravação de Jogo. Já instalei o software câmera Windows, já configurei câmera, já me...
  3. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...
  4. Mixer Streaming - Webcam Goes on and off Randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer Streaming - Webcam Goes on and off Randomly: I use a Logitech C310 HD Webcam for streaming from both my Xbox One (built-in Mixer streaming) and PC (Streamlabs OBS). When using the Xbox One built-in Mixer streaming feature, I'm experiencing...
  5. Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam: hi i was wondering am i able to use my iphone x as a webcam for my xboxone on mixer and what app would i need 1438b633-bd27-478a-8e5f-a7afebc6af55
  6. Xbox one does not recognized webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one does not recognized webcam: I have a halo edition of the Xbox one and I've attached my Webcam Logitech C922 Pro Stream to it to stream on Mixer. The first time I plugged my webcam up to my XB1 it worked. I went to bed...
  7. Does Streaming With A Logitech Webcam Plugged In Still Shut Down Consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Streaming With A Logitech Webcam Plugged In Still Shut Down Consoles?: I wanted to use a camera whilst streaming, but saw that a fair few streamers had issues when using a camera with their consoles, namely that it'd shut down after around an hour or so of use. Is...
  8. Webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam: I have a USB webcam connected to my XB1. When I stream the audio in my headset stutters. When I turn off the webcam it stops and everything is good. My internet is running 100mbs. Anyone have...
  9. XBOX ONE X SHUTS OFF STREAMING W/ USB WEBCAM

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X SHUTS OFF STREAMING W/ USB WEBCAM: So i stream quite a bit but when i stream my Xbox one x (brand new) by the way shuts off with the webcam usb attached. When i remove the cam it works just fine and i continue to stream for hours....
  10. Microphone wont work when webcam is plugged into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone wont work when webcam is plugged into xbox: My microphone stops working as soon as my webcam is plugged in. Anyone knows how I can use my webcam and still record through my microphone? Logitec c922x and normal headphones is what I use....