Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ?

Discus and support Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am a suscribed Live Gold member (I've suscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in November, it expires in one month approximately. I can grab my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OuiOuiBa, Jan 21, 2020.

1. OuiOuiBa
    OuiOuiBa Guest

Hello,

I am a suscribed Live Gold member (I've suscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in November, it expires in one month approximately.

I can grab my monthly free games ("Games with Gold") for Xbox One by using the Microsoft Store Windows 10 app on my computer, it works perfectly.

XBox 360 games must be retrieved using the marketplace.xbox.com website instead, and that
    never worked for me (so, I have to do that on an actual console).

From a regular browser on my computer, I log in on the website, click "download on XBox 360" (on the LEGO Star Wars II page). Get a "purchase confirmation page", click "Confirm", then nothing happens (the loading animation is running forever).

On looking at the network monitor in Firefox dev tools, I see a bunch of 200 OK responses, and a 404 on
    https://live.xbox.com/fr-FR/Purchase/Xbox/<REDACTED>/pidl.prerequisites.js. Could it be what blocks the purcharse process ? What is it ?

I've Googled a bit to no avail. At least 1 other person had this problem but the old forum threads do not have any solution, see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-get-the-free-xbox-360-game/0a563463-30e6-4331-91dd-25e9d7ff241a
    (this is a workaround at best, not a solution).

I've tried changing paiment mode (switching from Paypal account to a valid credit card before "purchase"), it does not make any difference.

Also, I have noticed that when I go to certain screens in the Xbox 360 dashboard on my console, I do get weird error codes. I haven't written them down but I could provide them if they are useful. My console is 100% functional, so these
    error codes are definitely account / software related issues, not console hardware issues.

:)

OuiOuiBa, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Do you live in the same country that your account is set for? If not then that could be the problem.
  3. ngocphi Win User

blue dragon 6 DLC cannot purchase in uk.

4. YiannisCY Win User

Are all Xbox Kinect games available for download purchases or do I need to buy the CD?

5. ngocphi Win User

Can't get Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox one

You have to use the website marketplace.xbox.com

Not the console or its browsers
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

So you had the same issue on a separate Xbox which is a different install? That would rule out an issue with your specific Xbox or download install. Which would leave it as either an account issue specific to you, or a bug in the game(s). You could rule
    out account specific issue if your friend encounters the same issue in the same area, or while playing with you. If it is a bug, then I would report it to the developers site. They usually have forums to report technical issues experienced, directly to them,
    for investigation and bug fixes.
Thema:

1. Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ? - Similar Threads - Website account specific

2. Unable to log in to xbox account on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to xbox account on the website: This problem has persisted over the last few days and I've been unable to log in. Whenever I hover over the login option it switches my cursor to the text select cursor. Along with that, whenever...
  3. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website: I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in...
  4. I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...: I want to create the account which i want to connect with my microsoft acc. Website just say "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I try every hour but still doesn't work. I...
  5. I can't access my Xbox Account on the website

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Account on the website: When I try to sign in, the sign in button turns to text instead of a button but the My Xbox drop-down menu appears. Then when I click on any option on the My Xbox menu it redirects me to...
  6. unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...: i have been having a issue with the family system on my xbox even tho i have not got one set up it says that someone has changed my account to child whenever i try to link my account to bungie now...
  7. problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website: fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website that were I can see the special,mission,stars rank,achiments ,dimonds and ect fix my account...
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program my grades to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ...
  9. Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program my grades to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ...
  10. I was banned on my Xbox account but the website says my record is clean

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned on my Xbox account but the website says my record is clean: i just logged on to my Xbox around and it said I was banned from msg looking for group act but the website says my record is Clean does anyone else have this problem and how do you fix it...