Website issues... (no forum?)

Discus and support Website issues... (no forum?) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "My Recent Activity" section on the "SOCIAL" "HOME" page no longer has the option to see activity of friends via my PC. When clicking on say "Dark... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Billy Ho-4162E548-42CF-4E3B-9A67-3B2E3B33932A, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Website issues... (no forum?)

"My Recent Activity" section on the "SOCIAL" "HOME" page no longer has the option to see activity of friends via my PC. When clicking on say "Dark Souls" it used to take me to a screen showing who is online playing it and if none online then who played
    it recently. But now the links all take you to an "Activity" page that doesn't allow me to see anything but what most popular games are being played by friends. And even then it does not allow me to see friends activity as it once did.

How am I to see what my friends are playing from my PC?

Fix this please.

And why is there not a forum section for the website and issues itself? If there is then why can't I find it? Fix that too.

:)

Billy Ho-4162E548-42CF-4E3B-9A67-3B2E3B33932A, Aug 27, 2014
  2. ADD PAYPAL BACK PLEASE...

Are you saying the Paypal button is no longer on the website, or you are having issues adding/using Paypal?

Mister Gwyther, Aug 27, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Can't authorize payment

Further to Onyx' suggestions, if you're actually trying the transaction from the website, you should try from a console. The website does not yet work with the MSA currency, but from a console you should have no issues.

maxen, Aug 27, 2014
  4. GageM. Win User

Forza Website issue

I took the steps you used and none absolved the issue. The account just refuses to connect
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Forza Website issue

Hi there try viewing it from a P.C to see if that helps.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

WEBSITE ISSUE/GLITCH

7. Mistress Sara Win User

Forza Website issue

Hi there,

I tried on a couple of browsers on my computer and the site is working.

When I have this issue with other sites,
    I try a different browser (I have 3 on my computer for this reason alone).

When none of them work, I
    clear the browser cache - the steps can vary depending on the browser.

Then go back to the site.

If that doesn't work, I do a full power cycle of the device and then try the site's home page. Typically by that last option everything is working proper again.

Have you already done those three steps?
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Forza Website issue

You will need to delete the apps association to your Microsoft account. There is a problem with it and it therefore cannot get the information it needs from your Microsoft account. You'll find apps and swrcices near the bottom of your Microsoft accounts
    privacy settings if the link I provided below doesn't work (there are security features in place in those settings which may prevent the link from working). Clear the association and make sure you log out from the Forza website before you do. Next time you
    log in it should prompt you to associate the forza app with your Microsoft account by logging in. After that it should work fine.

Apps and Services which have permission to access your account information
Thema:

Website issues... (no forum?)

1. Website issues... (no forum?) - Similar Threads - Website issues forum

2. Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue: I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website (https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/home) there is no...
  3. Forza Website issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Website issue: For the past week or so I've need unable to access Forza rewards on their public website. It won't allow me to go to forums if logged in and constantly sends me to the list of options, such as...
  4. Issue with the wish list on the GR website

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the wish list on the GR website: Hello, when trying to view items in wish list (Greek website) the game title tag overlaps the price tag making it too hard to read. Here is a screenshot for reference. You may want to sort this!...
  5. Is there an issue with the Xbox rewards website at the moment?

in XBoX Rewards
    Is there an issue with the Xbox rewards website at the moment?: Is there currently an issue with the Xbox rewards website? I logged in today 09MAR17 and the service doesn't recognise me as having an account - despite the fact that I should have henfollowing...
  6. Warframe 75 free platinum retrieval issue from xbl rewards website.

in XBoX Rewards
    Warframe 75 free platinum retrieval issue from xbl rewards website.: I'm able to say that I've completed the FREEdom Rewards Warframe Free 75 platinum offer. For completing 5 new achievements in the time frame which I have done and unable to complete said offer....
  7. New to xboxone: having issues seeing games between console and xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to xboxone: having issues seeing games between console and xbox website: okay so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct area. Forgive my noobness. Please. Anyway, currently ive had an xbox one for two weeks. Last console I owned was n64.. I love playing fps games....
  8. System Error: E100 00000703 80910002 & website issues upon warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E100 00000703 80910002 & website issues upon warranty: Greetings. I downloaded an update recently, and when it went to "Apply" the update it got stuck at 0%. Upon waiting for a couple of minutes I got System Error: e100 00000703 80910002 Upon...
  9. Issue with Recent Players on Xbox One Dashboard and xbox.com Website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Recent Players on Xbox One Dashboard and xbox.com Website: Hello i dont know if this is the correct place to post but i cant find a better place to post... on this forum... I am having an issue with the Xbox One Dashboard and with Xbox.com website since...
  10. Issues w/ Messaging via Console, app, and website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues w/ Messaging via Console, app, and website: So, this problem started yesterday and I was able to resolve it, however it's back. I cannot message via the app, console, or the website. When I message from the app it says: We can't send the...