Website Username/Password page will not display

Discus and support Website Username/Password page will not display in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am attempting to use Edge on my X-box One console to login to my security camera system. When I type in the DDNS web address, a username and password... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SCORPIO_1984, Oct 27, 2020.

1. SCORPIO_1984
    SCORPIO_1984 Guest

I am attempting to use Edge on my X-box One console to login to my security camera system. When I type in the DDNS web address, a username and password pop-up should display so that I can login. Instead of this pop-up, I get a blank white screen that just
    says "Authentication required". I have cleared the browser's cache, enabled cookies, and enabled pop-ups. I have even tried other web browsers, and get the same results. Anyone know a way around this?

:)

SCORPIO_1984, Oct 27, 2020
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

unable to sign in

Have you confirmed your username and password work on the main MS website ?

If not you may need to reset your password.
  3. DustinKinn Win User

Forgot my email

If you're already signed in on the website here, you should be able to find the email address. Click on My Account in the upper right hand side of the page, then click on Chance Password. It should display the Live Email address when it prompts you for
    your current password.
  4. isaac_miller_ Win User

Random Disconnects From Xbox LIVE

I dont know the password or username to access the configuration page on the SPA-2102.
  5. A WETARDED BOY Win User

MAC Filtering

i put in the username and password the page just closed and nothing happened :p
  6. Celentan091 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

Ok I got to the login page... Not sure what to do now. Typed in my username and password for my comcast account and I got a "authentication failed" message. I am sure that the username and password I typed in was correct... is there a different login I
    need?
Thema:

1. Website Username/Password page will not display - Similar Threads - Website Username Password

2. Xbox 360 IE Can't connect to website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 IE Can't connect to website: I keep getting the message can't connect to the website on internet explorer on Xbox 360. I can't connect to any website at all. I'm connected to the network and Live but can't go to any websites....
  3. The Inprivate feature on Edge for Xbox doesn't load any websites I'm looking for.

in XboX Insiders
    The Inprivate feature on Edge for Xbox doesn't load any websites I'm looking for.: It stays loading all the time as if it were in a kind of loop without showing any results. Navigation does not inprivate works properly. Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox website not recognizing controller serial numbers.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox website not recognizing controller serial numbers.: Hello, Recently I've run into an issue regarding the controller I am currently using. I go onto the xbox website to request a replacement, and when I went to enter the serial number of the...
  5. Automatic log in on websites

in XBoX on Windows
    Automatic log in on websites: I am trying to link my xbox account to my epic games account on the epic games website, the problem is, my xbox account is not under the same email that my pc is on, so every time I try to link my...
  6. Blue Snowball Xbox One Usb microphone Support? Website says it will work but it clearly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blue Snowball Xbox One Usb microphone Support? Website says it will work but it clearly...: Recently i found an article on the Microsoft answers forum stating quote: " You can use your Blue Snowball Microphone to your Xbox One console. Some players are also using the same device as...
  7. How do you send a message through xbox live on the website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you send a message through xbox live on the website?: How do you send a message through xbox live on the website? Why is this seemingly impossible? Do you REALLY have to be on a console in order to send a simple message?...
  8. Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!: Both of my Elite 2 controllers need replacement under the new warranty and the website says they are not currently covered but they were purchased November 2019. I have entered the serial numbers...
  9. My xbox controller serial number has letters in it but for all the website I try it causes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller serial number has letters in it but for all the website I try it causes...: my controller, then night ops secial edition(the black gray and gold camo), has a problem with the stick and d-pad. I was trying to get a replacement for it but it requires to enter the serial...
  10. Does anyone know if you can use your rewards point for xbox merchandise on there website?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if you can use your rewards point for xbox merchandise on there website?: Just a quick thought if your able too do this as I'm after a t-shirt or huddy. Or if the Microsoft credit works towards it? Nothing tech related just wanted too know. If not it would be a good...