weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub

Discus and support weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Seems there is not a pulse survey showing this week on the insider hub or there is an issue submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Jun 13, 2022.

1. weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub

Seems there is not a pulse survey showing this week on the insider hub or there is an issue

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Jun 13, 2022
  2. Bigdaddy434 Win User

No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

I'm having this problem as well. The last time i got a survey was when i signed back in to the hub and that was weeks ago.
  3. axess2084 Win User

This problem is still going on. I reported it - for what good it will do.
  4. sanic man 90 Win User

I am having this same issue how did it get solved for you or are still having this problem.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  6. BrettDaniel Win User

Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

I just filed a report on the insider hub. It's not counting game pass games played. Prevents finishing the daily, weekly and monthly quests. Guess I'll be missing the big monthly reward points..... Again.
Thema:

weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub

1. weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub - Similar Threads - weekly pulse survey

2. I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.: So after a long time, I realized that I am no longer eligible to complete any weekly quest or any montly quest. Seriously, why is this happening? There is no way to contact support and so I can...
  3. Weekly pulse issue in insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly pulse issue in insider hub: Pulse is not showing for this week 4-18-22 in the insider hub and when going to profile it causes an error and pulse survey streaks show zero submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  4. [Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] Weekly Pulse Question - Error: I can’t find any information on this error, but when trying to complete my Weekly Pulse question I keep getting an error putting my streak at stake. Unfortunately I can’t embed a picture of the...
  5. Xbox insider app problem with Weekly pulse

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider app problem with Weekly pulse: So when i'm trying to do the weekly pulse were they ask you to rate your satifaction with Xbox support. But when i'm trying to send in my answer i gets an "Unknown HTTP Error happend" it says. Or...
  6. Shout out to my fellow 69 Weekly Pulse Streak-ers!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Shout out to my fellow 69 Weekly Pulse Streak-ers!!!: We did it. Every week since inception! submitted by /u/HAPPY-FUN-TIME-GET [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey: I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but on what day of the week and at what time does the Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey reset? Thanks for any responses. :) submitted by /u/familyguy0395...
  8. Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol: [IMG] submitted by /u/dynarush_3 [link] [comments]
  9. Current Weekly Pulse Question: Missing Answer

in XboX Insiders
    Current Weekly Pulse Question: Missing Answer: For this week, the Weekly Pulse question is missing an answer. The question pertains to how many hours a week a user spends playing mobile games. There's no answer for 0 hours. I feel that this...
  10. What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?

in XboX Insiders
    What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?: I noticed the weekly pulse showed up at least three hours before the previous week's expiration date. That got me wondering when it actually refreshes. The store survey seems to disappear for a...