weekly quests don’t appear any more

Discus and support weekly quests don’t appear any more in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are you having the same problem With the daily ones still do show up But only just Not the weekly quests Don’t show up so that you can’t complete the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctorKitty4, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:22 PM.

1. weekly quests don’t appear any more

Are you having the same problem With the daily ones still do show up But only just Not the weekly quests Don’t show up

so that you can’t complete the monthly quests

If so help with this problem is it with the rewards or the insiders I don’t know can any one please let me know ASAP please as I am unable to complete the monthly quests unless it’s already done but maybe it is still showing up as needed 2 more to do before it is complete

I really need help with this urgently as I am sure that I have had done it all completed but it will not show that

submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoctorKitty4, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:22 PM
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Punch cards

There are always reward quests you can´t finish. I had them in the past aswell. There are games you already complete and where you don´t get points for it because it was before the quest was online. I don´t care about it. It is a nice feature to get some
    extra points but if I don´t get them I don´t have any issues with it.
  3. JP Black Fenix Win User

I need help with my xbox

That doesn T work the GWG don T appears
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

game pass quest sees 90% hit OUCH!

It appears as though the Game Pass Quests Rewards points have been reset back to previous point value... or at least some are from what I've noticed.

Many of the Weekly Quests have increased from 20pts. to 50-75pts.

Quest Completionist(45 daily + 15 weekly quests) has increased from 100pts. to 1000pts.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

so many silvers playing online........

Then don`t send me any more if you have no interest in the reply.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Edit Notes

I usually just put any letter there, you really don`t need any more than that.
Thema:

weekly quests don’t appear any more

1. weekly quests don’t appear any more - Similar Threads - weekly quests don’t

2. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  3. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  4. It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests

in XboX Insiders
    It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests: Maybe it’s faulty again but please give me more weekly quests so that I can actually complete the monthly quests please Fix it ASAP immediately Fix it Fix this ASAP please fix this please...
  5. Weekly game pass quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weekly game pass quests: New to game pass Which day do the weekly quests reset. Uk. Thanks 0cf58f95-6818-4127-911f-d967fd16695e
  6. Super Lucky's Tale Weekly Gamepass quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Lucky's Tale Weekly Gamepass quest: Is there something special i have to do? I've collected the 300 coins but the quest isn't completing. 2890b24a-cb61-4d3c-82fa-0de5aafdcdbc
  7. Gamepass Weekly Quest for Don't Starve: Giant Edition not triggering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Weekly Quest for Don't Starve: Giant Edition not triggering: I have started new games twice now. Survived 1 day on each of them. The weekly quest says "Survive 1 day." It will not trigger the quest as done. I eveb turned on Reign og Giants for one save....
  8. xbox weekly quests: we happy few

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox weekly quests: we happy few: Why would select weekly xbox quests not be possible via PC? I have Ultimate game pass for both PC and my xbox. Most quests can be achieved on PC if the game is available in PC version. For example...
  9. Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating: One of my quests for this week is to get 3 achievements, I got my 3 however it seems to be stuck at 2 outta 3. I’ve tried unistalling & reinstalling the app, quiting out of the app restarting the...
  10. Game pass weekly quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass weekly quests: What are this weeks weekly game pass quests? They have not updated with the daily ones like they usually do. I don't mean the rewards weekly set, I mean the ones that change every week and involve...