Weekly set

Discus and support Weekly set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why did my weekly set after 19 weeks and i never mssed a set? 4497c59b-630a-4e07-b7a0-4f8a583c9c20 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xshockersx9, Oct 24, 2019.

1. xshockersx9
    xshockersx9 Guest

Weekly set

Why did my weekly set after 19 weeks and i never mssed a set?

:)

xshockersx9, Oct 24, 2019
  2. xshockersx9 Win User

Weekly set

It reset i didn't miss a set
  3. Smwutches Win User

Weekly set

If you're referring to the weekly set on the Microsoft Rewards app, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards support for
    assistance.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Weekly set

Hey shockers

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with one of your Weekly Sets for your Microsoft Rewards has reset.

As stated by Xbox Forums MVP, Ambassador and Moderator Smwutches stated, you would have to contact the Microsoft Rewards support team by filling
    out some documentation provided in the link provided above.

We here on the Xbox Forums do not have the necessary tools to assist you with alleviating this.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.

In order to prevent any more repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread, as there is no further info we can provide on this matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. SmashinMuffinz-[xbox Win User

Is cosmic rescue just a scam?

Oh I'd also like to ad, the last year of weekly sets has not had a single preorder request in any set. I've done almost all of them or have come close and not seen a preorder for completion on a weekly set
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox rewards weekly set

My advice is to contact Microsoft Rewards support, and hopefully they can get you back on track with your streak.
Thema:

Weekly set

1. Weekly set - Similar Threads - Weekly set

2. Xbox Requests: Week of December 13th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 13th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  4. Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update: Last week, after the BETA update, the Spectrum tv app logged me out and after trying many things including uninstall/reinstall, it wont lets me log bk in. anyone have this issue or know whats...
  5. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrustyButton [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of December 6th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 6th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Grabbed a Moga Gaming Clip this week!

in XboX Insiders
    Grabbed a Moga Gaming Clip this week!: [IMG] submitted by /u/lightfunkyone [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards weekly set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly set: I was on an almost 30 week streak and earlier i went on the xbox app to finish up my 50 bing searches but the weekly set quest was gone. It was replaced by a "treasure" I "found" for 100 points...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Hit Xbox One Next Week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Hit Xbox One Next Week: Microsoft have confirmed that Forza Motorsport 6 has "gone gold" and is rushing to production as we jolly well speak. Not only that, but the company have confirmed that next Tuesday, September...