Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App

Discus and support Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past few updates every survey or quest gives an error when submitting my responses or answers in the Insider app. Also in the App if I click my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mohonk12561, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App

For the past few updates every survey or quest gives an error when submitting my responses or answers in the Insider app. Also in the App if I click my profile information it's blank, no level progress and I get the same error message I get for the surveys and quests. I've filed a report online with screen grabs.

submitted by /u/mohonk12561
    [link] [comments]

/u/mohonk12561, Apr 8, 2021
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Notifications

Report the error on Xbox Insider App
  3. Ackis Win User

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live

It's not the game that's broken, it's the achievement app that's broken for not displaying it correctly. Are you part of the insider program?
  4. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

xbox one

Hi bobtaylor7,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue.
    If you're receiving errors in relation to your system (usually begins with an "E"), then you'll want to troubleshoot using our
    Xbox One Startup Error Solution.Any other type of error codes can be
    looked up using our Error & Status Code Searchfor troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, if your profile or console are enrolled in our Preview Program for Xbox Insiders, the troubleshooting may not work as intended. If you are an Xbox Insider, we recommend reaching out on the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit pagefor further help.

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console or from PC (even if not an Xbox Insider) so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the Xbox Insider Hubapp (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xboxbutton on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. paulsmid Win User

Disk Tray Opening

it looks like you have a disk tray error.

only solution is to get it repaired the switch inside the drive is broken ore dirty so it doesn't know if the tray is open ore closed.
Thema:

Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App

1. Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App - Similar Threads - Weekly Survey Errors

2. Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not launch the MS flight simulator. There hav been broblems for two weeks now. I...: There have been broblems for two weeks now. I had to re-install all, which had a cost of extra data. The game works on and of. Today it will not start at all. Please respond....
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Update has crashed both of my Xboxes this week. Cant get online cant update.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Update has crashed both of my Xboxes this week. Cant get online cant update.: Last Saturday my XSX would not finish downloading the update (611mb) It kept hanging and error at 96% downloaded. Xbox support had me eventually factory reset my console which only made it worst....
  4. Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?: It just goes to a black screen and then crashes back to the Halo MCC main menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my profile. 343 Industries broke it with their update for their...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 16th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 16th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of April 9th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 9th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Rewards Weekly Set disappeared before the day ended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards Weekly Set disappeared before the day ended.: On March 8, 2021, I was trying to complete the Rewards Weekly Set on Xbox 1. Sometime after 10:00 pm, I saw that I still needed one more achievement. I got the achievement that I needed right...
  8. Xbox News on This Week: April 2nd, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox News on This Week: April 2nd, 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/raidenfromearth [link] [comments]
  9. What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?

in XboX Insiders
    What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?: I noticed the weekly pulse showed up at least three hours before the previous week's expiration date. That got me wondering when it actually refreshes. The store survey seems to disappear for a...
  10. Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chubbyspam [link] [comments]